Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ananya_01)
    When do you expect to hear, hopefully they send the mail by 8:30 GMT
    Ha! That'll be the day! Suspect the first results will come from the post. Maybe from Sunderland?

ReputationRep:
    Morning all and best of luck today! I hope as many of us get in as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livrailton)
    I definitely do. What college/subject did you apply to/for?
    I applied for Computer Science at Magdalen

Magdalen ,Chemistry! what about you?
    We may have met during the interviews haha! I remember that the Chemistry interviews were at the same time as the Computer Science ones
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Oooh all the Magdalen applicants are coming out now

ReputationRep:
    When do you expect to hear, hopefully they send the mail by 8:30 GMT
    I'm in Canada (it's 1:30 am here) so by the time I wake up the decision should be in my inbox

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Canada (it's 1:30 am here) so by the time I wake up the decision should be in my inbox
    I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew that the email would arrive overnight haha xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wightsnowolf)
    I wouldn't be able to sleep if I knew that the email would arrive overnight haha xD
    exactly:P this is the dilemma I am currently facing

ReputationRep:
    I'm from India and applied to Catz for CompSci. Can't wait for the decisions.

ReputationRep:
    exactly:P this is the dilemma I am currently facing
    Well I mean I guess the decision will still be the same in the morning when you wake up regardless of if you read it straight away or not xD I hope you manage to rest a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wightsnowolf)
    Well I mean I guess the decision will still be the same in the morning when you wake up regardless of if you read it straight away or not xD I hope you manage to rest a bit
    I hope so too😅 Best of luck to you ♡

ReputationRep:
    I hope so too😅 Best of luck to you ♡
    Best of luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    alright. 7:25 AM

ReputationRep:
    How does Oxford notify those who have been accepted and around what time? I'm freaking out

ReputationRep:
    EMAILS, most probably. I got my invitation for the interview at around 9 AM Oxford time. And confirmation of the skype interview around the same time. So yeah, the decisions should come around the same time. I feel you. Aren't we all freaking out?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by TheOliverBaldwin)
    How does Oxford notify those who have been accepted and around what time? I'm freaking out
    (Original post by iLikeThemApples)
    EMAILS, most probably. I got my invitation for the interview at around 9 AM Oxford time. And confirmation of the skype interview around the same time. So yeah, the decisions should come around the same time. I feel you. Aren't we all freaking out?
    Emails are sent out to international applicants. Some colleges also send them out to domestic applicants but not all of them. Most colleges send out decisions by post. They sent out the letters yesterday so they'll get to wherever you are in the UK today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Emails are sent out to international applicants. Some colleges also send them out to domestic applicants but not all of them. Most colleges send out decisions by post. They sent out the letters yesterday so they'll get to wherever you are in the UK today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks both of you, I live in Spain so I expect I will get an email today and if they also send a letter, it will probably arrive later this week

ReputationRep:
    Subject: PPE
    College: Somerville
    Outcome: Unconditional Offer
    How did you find out? (Email/Letter/Owl): Email
    How do you feel?: Like I'm about to faint haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fyrebirds)
    subject: Ppe
    college: Somerville
    outcome: Unconditional offer
    how did you find out? (email/letter/owl): Email
    how do you feel?: Like i'm about to faint haha
    congrats!

ReputationRep:
    PPE is THE star course of Oxford, right? Congrats, mate. I hope you become the PM of UK. :P Now, if you will, close your eyes and pass on that good luck to lesser mortals like us.

ReputationRep:
    omg congratulations!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.