The Student Room Group

Let's make a story

You are allowed to post one sentence to continue the previous poster's sentence and let's see what this story turns out to be like!
(yes I have to study but I prefer to play stupid games on TSR)

I begin the story:

He ran down the corridor and when he reached the half-open door he couldn't believe in his eyes......

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elekro
You are allowed to post one sentence to continue the previous poster's sentence and let's see what this story turns out to be like!
(yes I have to study but I prefer to play stupid games on TSR)

I begin the story:

He ran down the corridor and when he reached the half-open door he couldn't believe in his eyes......

He ran down the corridor and when he reached the half-open door he couldn't believe in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes theatrically before steadying himself and peering into the dimly lit room before him.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
He ran down the corridor and when he reached the half-open door he couldn't believe in his eyes. He rubbed his eyes theatrically before steadying himself and peering into the dimly lit room before him.

She was there, waiting for him, carefully hiding into the darkness, her face is now a bit paler and her sadness cannot be concealed, she feels like nothing more than a shadow, still screaming in silence for her freedom. (sorry I forgot about the one sentence, so I repaired what I said by using a lot of commas.) :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EC
She was there, waiting for him, carefully hiding into the darkness. Her face is now a bit paler and her sadness cannot be concealed. She feels like nothing more than a shadow, still screaming in silence for her freedom.

Overwhelmed by the sudden emotion in the room, he welcomed her into his open arms and absorbed her falling tears in his shoulder.
Original post by tmd12345
Overwhelmed by the sudden emotion in the room, he welcomed her into his open arms and absorbed her falling tears in his shoulder.

As he held her tightly in his arms, he heard the thundering roar of the ****ing massive robotic Godzilla, with lasers and flying rockets and stuff, towering behind them.
Reply 5
And at that moment, he knew: he was The Chosen One, the only person able to save the world from the massive robotic Godzilla.
Original post by Michiyo
And at that moment, he knew: he was The Chosen One, the only person able to save the world from the massive robotic Godzilla.

Little did he know, he was indeed not the chosen one, but merely a wannabe that had read way too many comic books.
Reply 7
And so he hilariously tried to defeat the Godzilla, only to fail over and over again.
Original post by Michiyo
And so he hilariously tried to defeat the Godzilla, only to fail over and over again.

Meanwhile, the sun continued to rise and fall everyday... this endless routine of life and death which will always continue because as long as there is life, there will be death until the sun blows up and all life on earth ceases to exist; but the planet, that once supported so much life, will keep on turning, turning and turning...
Reply 9
Until one day, the girl got sick of seeing her newfound lover falling into depression due to his failures, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.
Original post by Michiyo
Until one day, the girl got sick of seeing her newfound lover falling into depression due to his failures, so she decided to take matters into her own hands.

She cooked him a juicy steak, and proclaimed that this day shall forth be known as stake and blowjob day.
The not-so-Chosen One was so delighted he put on his wizard hat, but Godzilla struck!
He swiftly dodged Godzilla's lazer beam and evasively ran to Asda to get some milk since the Chosen One is powered by milk because of reasons.
Then all of a sudden he turned into a vampire and killed the girl accidentally or purposefully....
While she was screaming and giving her last breath in his arms, the not-so-Chosen-One-turned-vampire wept and asked himself 'What kind of monster have I become?'.
He shouted to the sky, "The steak and blowjob were not to my satisfaction!" before dashing away into the night.
Then he tripped And slipped on a half eaten steak. But It wasn't his..."Were there more people here?" he thought
(edited 7 years ago)
It was a very pissed off hunk's!
Said hunk was an 8'9" stripper, with a dream to take over Broadway.
He also happened to be a very nice homosexual man, and over time, he and the oher guy fell in love.

Quick Reply