Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, what do you make of guys into photography/arts? Watch

Just thought it would be interesting to hear opinions

ReputationRep:
    Why would we consider them differently to those in science or business? People should do what they enjoy; each to their own!!!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't base my judgment on someone purely on if they were into photography/arts as each person is different and can like whatever they want! However, the fact that they're creative can be quite a nice attribute to have, they could see things from a different perspective compared to someone with interests that are more academic for example.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It shows they are creative and I like that. I'm into musicians :mmm: and photographers can snap me up any day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    It shows they are creative and I like that. I'm into musicians :mmm: and photographers can snap me up any day.
    I'm both bby
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I'm both bby
    Damn. Shame you never message me innit.

(Original post by gwaggy)
    Why would we consider them differently to those in science or business? People should do what they enjoy; each to their own!!!
    Undoubtedly, I'm in full agreement with you but maybe perhaps I articulated my question a little badly. Not everyone is going to like or do the same things but those who do I'm just seeing what people would consider when it comes down to an attractiveness point of perspective.

ReputationRep:
    Damn. Shame you never message me innit.
    /friendzoned
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    /friendzoned
    I friendzoned you first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just thought it would be interesting to hear opinions
    Gets me so hot.

I've done the latter professionally

ReputationRep:
    mathematics is an art right guys

ReputationRep:
    I friendzoned you first
    I firsted you friendzoned
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I firsted you friendzoned
    I'm an excellent friendzoner, that's where you belong. First play me some bass guitar. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm an excellent friendzoner, that's where you belong. First play me some bass guitar. :love:
    ding dang twing twang
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    ding dang twing twang
    That's so off key.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Undoubtedly, I'm in full agreement with you but maybe perhaps I articulated my question a little badly. Not everyone is going to like or do the same things but those who do I'm just seeing what people would consider when it comes down to an attractiveness point of perspective.
    So who is more attractive, an artist, or a scientist? Frankly I don't think it works like that. Yeah, some careers may interest people more than others, or may sound 'romantic', such as a poet, but it's all about the person in question's personality. You can have a boring, soulless painter and a kind humorous doctor. Career does not define characteristics of a person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    mathematics is an art right guys
    more like FART

That's so off key.
    You have a terrible ear.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    more like FART

You have a terrible ear.
    And you have terrible ability.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    more like FART
    Reported.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.