Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I've just received an interview offer from York to study law, has anyone got any advice in terms of what to wear and the actual interview process?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by futureLawyer99)
    Hi, so I've just received an interview offer from York to study law, has anyone got any advice in terms of what to wear and the actual interview process?
    Hey when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my ucas was sent off around 20th November

ReputationRep:
    when is your interview? mine is the 1st march and i also don't know what to wear. as for the interview process, theres a lot of information on the uni website and I've heard the questions are quite similar to the examples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tylerberry)
    when is your interview? mine is the 1st march and i also don't know what to wear. as for the interview process, theres a lot of information on the uni website and I've heard the questions are quite similar to the examples
    The 8th March and I've seen the stuff on the website, just wondering how formal the whole thing is, also which course have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    The 8th March and I've seen the stuff on the website, just wondering how formal the whole thing is, also which course have you applied for?
    mine is on the first, and law

ReputationRep:
    I've just had my interview and it is formal so I'd advise wearing some kind if shirt (office wear). The questions are very similar to those on the interview and it's really not as bad as you think, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10halsalle)
    I've just had my interview and it is formal so I'd advise wearing some kind if shirt (office wear). The questions are very similar to those on the interview and it's really not as bad as you think, good luck!
    Thanks so much for the advice, I may have some shopping to do haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how long was it since your interview that you received an offer for york for law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie.w12)
    Hi, how long was it since your interview that you received an offer for york for law?
    I had the interview on Wednesday and recieved an offer on the Saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 10halsalle)
    I had the interview on Wednesday and recieved an offer on the Saturday

Thanks for the reply, I had my interview four days ago and got an offer this afternoon. I have firmed York this evening as I just love it. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollie.w12)
    Thanks for the reply, I had my interview four days ago and got an offer this afternoon. I have firmed York this evening as I just love it. What about you?
    I'm deciding between Southampton and York, mainly because York is 5 hours away

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.