Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why people still give homosexuals a hard time? They don't even cause any harm. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Its a SEXUALITY. Its with in them.
    Just like us straights.

So why many people, refusing to be more understanding and educate themselves.

I honestly don't get it
    Their

ReputationRep:
    Because they're bigoted *******s who don't know what it's like.

ReputationRep:
    So true, like they're doing no harm whatsoever! I guess some people are just not accepting yet, in years to come I think it'll be more and more widely accepted.
    Unfortunately religion plays a major role here, which agian might dissapear over the years (the negative veiw towards gays, not the religions themselves lol)
    • Political Ambassador

Because it's something people don't understand and people don't easily accept that.

ReputationRep:
    It's only recently gays have been accepted into the society. It will take some time for most people to get used to. Just give it 10 years or so and they should be more accepted in to society by then :dontknow:

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Because it's something people don't understand and people don't easily accept that.
    how are they treated in romania
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    All we want is acceptance :cry2:

(Original post by 0to100)
      romanians are vampires it isnt a valid comparison

ReputationRep:
      Because people act oddly to anything they can't get their head around.

And because some people are still c u next thursdays.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      • Political Ambassador

I think the majority of people aren't even much aware of their sexuality and they are still too scared to come out. Because people, especially old ones aren't educated to understand homosexuality.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Rhythmical)
      All we want is acceptance :cry2:
      you're gay?
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      you're gay?
      I am bisexual yes.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hello -goodbye)
      Its a SEXUALITY. Its with in them.
      Just like us straights.

So why many people, refusing to be more understanding and educate themselves.

I honestly don't get it
      Their
      do you actually expect people in this world to behave logically? you will be disappointed....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EC)
      I think the majority of people aren't even much aware of their sexuality and they are still too scared to come out. Because people, especially old ones aren't educated to understand homosexuality.
      is it legalised there?

Because I feel many EU and American places have at least legalised gay marriage
      what more do they want? And it's already legalised so what more do the anti-gays want? Idc about either side tbh.
      • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
      :teehee:

ReputationRep:
      is it legalised there?

what more do they want? And it's already legalised so what more do the anti-gays want? Idc about either side tbh.
      Gay marriage is very much not legalised in the majority of the EU. It is only Western Europe that really has it, and even then that doesn't include Germany because Angela Merkel's party are a piece of ****.

This map is Europe not EU but ye

ReputationRep:
      Some people just feel really threatened by those who are fabulous.
      • Political Ambassador

is it legalised there?

No, it's not legal, even if the LGBT community requested it. The constitution says that only marriages between the opposite sex are recognized as ''family''.
      • Political Ambassador

(Original post by Inexorably)
      Gay marriage is very much not legalised in the majority of the EU. It is only Western Europe that really has it, and even then that doesn't include Germany because Angela Merkel's party are a piece of ****.

This map is Europe not EU but ye

Yeah, it's sad really. I hope it changes in the future.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.