Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Why people still give homosexuals a hard time? They don't even cause any harm. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablyJade)
    Maybe you don't like them because they aren't acting straight.... they are acting what they are: gay. So you accept gays that act like straight people, so basically you don't accept gays?
    But most gay men don't do that. Are these, the statistical majority, 'acting'? I think they're just being themselves, which is the same as everyone else except in the bedroom.

What the other bloke said is right: people who are importantly defined by their sexuality and sex-lives make for boring company. The breathy flirt showing a lot of cleavage, "ooh I'm a right one, me”. A right pain in the arse, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    because some people are members of a certain religion
    Christianity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProbablyJade)
    Maybe you don't like them because they aren't acting straight.... they are acting what they are: gay. So you accept gays that act like straight people, so basically you don't accept gays?
    I accept gays that act like norma people. Acting normal is not acting straight, I know gays that act normal and some that dont.

Gay means being attracted to men (if you are a man) not being flamboyant and letting your sexuality define you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    personally I dislike people who are gay and very flamboyant,I cant stand things like drag and dressing very odd and revealing, I also feel that a good portion of gays are very flamboyant and in your face and many of them being gay is their main personality, I have no problem with gays being gay and just living life normally. I know quite a few people who feel the same.

This is the main reason I dislike gay pride events. in my eyes it should be dont ask dont tell for most of the time.

If your sexuality defines you heavily as a person I normally dislike you.
    To sum it up I dont mind gays who act normally and happen to be gay.
    Same I know what you mean those people who have to bring up their sexuality everytime they have a chance. I don't like those drag queen flamboyant gays too, with the OTT Hand Gestures and whatnot. I think thats what most people hate not somene whos normal but is just gay.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.