Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Multiple European countries begun refusing to take in refugees including Norway Watch

ReputationRep:
    Norway: "Taking in any more refugees is not of current interest"

Multiple European countries have started to refuse to take in refugees. The latest one is Norway, and the list also includes Hungary, Slovakia and Poland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FolloUrDreams)
    It's the right direction, but I think a total Muslim ban is in order too.
    Total third worlder ban would be even better.

ReputationRep:
    Drown all humans in the ocean and save the planet would be even better. We really need a meteor strike to sort things out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonstruck16)
    Drown all humans in the ocean and save the planet would be even better. We really need a meteor strike to sort things out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lead the way.

ReputationRep:
    I am glad people are starting to wise up, If the world has learned anything is you do not push Europe past its limits, we have survived the bloodiest wars and the most devistating of times and just like everything we will get over this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I'd go further! All animals are barbaric!

The world would be better if it were a lifeless hulk!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dodgypirate)
      Lead the way.
      I'll hold your hand.

ReputationRep:
      I'll hold your hand.
      Oh yeah I tell you something', I think you'll understand...

ReputationRep:
      good news

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.