Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i want to get a part time job, not now but for the summer holidays. When's the best time to start looking for summer jobs? so i can secure one by june

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    at least a couple of months before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    at least a couple of months before
    how many exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    how many exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    coupe =2?

ReputationRep:
    TSR Article on this subject : https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...e-for-students

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    coupe =2?
    sorry, dumb moment there lol..thanks

ReputationRep:
    sorry, dumb moment there lol..thanks
    No problem lol interesting thing is I always used to think dozen meant lots! and couple a few. Then one day a person said to me your parents are a couple right or are there more people involved. I was like LOL!

ReputationRep:
    i want to get a part time job, not now but for the summer holidays. When's the best time to start looking for summer jobs? so i can secure one by june

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thomson have started advertising for holiday rep positions for the summer. You could also think about NCS as their seasonal vacancies have now opened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustAGeogStudent)
    Thomson have started advertising for holiday rep positions for the summer. You could also think about NCS as their seasonal vacancies have now opened.
    thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.