helplmao
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have predictions for both AS papers?

And/or the A2 crime re sit?

Thanks!
Aaron2515
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by helplmao)
Does anyone have prefictions for both AS papers?

And/or the A2 crime re sit?

Thanks!
You should have predicted grades for your AS' and A2'.

I am predicted for A2: A* A A
helplmao
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Aaron2515)
You should have predicted grades for your AS' and A2'.

I am predicted for A2: A* A A
No, sorry, I meant predictions for what questions might be asked? My sister will be sitting AS this year and I will be resitting crime and deviance because I am so disapointed I got a B and not an A! Got A's in all 3 of the other papers and bombed on the last one, just went horribly!

So from past papers I was wondering if anyone has a hunch on what the questions might be this year? So I have an idea on what to put a little more emphasis on studying?
Aaron2515
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by helplmao)
No, sorry, I meant predictions for what questions might be asked? My sister will be sitting AS this year and I will be resitting crime and deviance because I am so disapointed I got a B and not an A! Got A's in all 3 of the other papers and bombed on the last one, just went horribly!

So from past papers I was wondering if anyone has a hunch on what the questions might be this year? So I have an idea on what to put a little more emphasis on studying?
Oh sorry that I can't help. Never actually heard of crime and deviance. Sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (16)
38.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
9.52%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4.76%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (10)
23.81%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (5)
11.9%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
11.9%

Watched Threads