Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wuut to do if ppl think ur smart and therefore are using u Watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically from wut I've seen I get on eof the highest mark but ppl take advantage n ask me to help them non stop. Or they just copy which is really annoying for me.

ReputationRep:
    Happens often. I've just learnt to deal with it. Sometimes I even mess with them deliberately giving the wrong answer.

ReputationRep:
    My son is a math whiz and charges money for his help. But heck, it's better to be stolen from than to have to steal.

ReputationRep:
    In an exam, put down wrong answers so they can copy you then...

When they leave (people that copy in an exam is usually more likely to leave first) change up all your answers to the right ones.

ReputationRep:

Charge money...
    Purposefully give the wrong answer...
    When people ask you to help them.. act dumb/play dumb...
    Always claim busy...

ReputationRep:
    i give them the wrong answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karthika10)
    Basically from wut I've seen I get on eof the highest mark but ppl take advantage n ask me to help them non stop. Or they just copy which is really annoying for me.
    It's not in English is it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm terribad at turning people down but it started to affect my classwork so I just point at their textbook or a dictionary and tell them to fck off lol. Don't be a pushover, it doesn't help anyone

ReputationRep:
    Never ever let anyone see your actual work so they can't actively copy. You can give them specific advice or help e.g. here's the first step, I included X, Y and Z in my essay etc if you want to but always keep your best ideas back and save them so they're original to you. If you don't want to give help just say you're busy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retardis)
    It's not in English is it?
    Sometimes as they look over at my work then copy the same sentente however when I point it out they say I don't care. Either tgat or they change the sentence a notch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prazzyjazzy)
    I'm terribad at turning people down but it started to affect my classwork so I just point at their textbook or a dictionary and tell them to fck off lol. Don't be a pushover, it doesn't help anyone
    thx I'm exactly like u but TOO nice to swear to their face so instead I kinda make a joke out of it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.