Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP! I think I have a bad reputation at uni Watch

So I'm about to go back to uni for my second term...
    However being a classic fresher in my first term I got v drunk, slept with a fair few people and drunk texted a lot of people in older years...
    I'm worried Ive got a bad reputation even though the people all do different courses/have no common connections

How can (If i can) turn this around????

xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    However being a classic fresher in my first term I got v drunk, slept with a fair few people and drunk texted a lot of people in older years...
    I'm worried Ive got a bad reputation even though the people all do different courses/have no common connections

xoxo
    Become a nun

ReputationRep:

xoxo
    is this a compulsion? You are posting anonymously and to express the concern that you might be seen as excessively flirty.

xoxo

Spoiler:
    Show

and also PM me

(Original post by cambio wechsel)
    is this a compulsion? You are posting anonymously and to express the concern that you might be seen as excessively flirty.

xoxo

Spoiler:
    Show

and also PM me

It is a compulsion I have removed it

ReputationRep:

xoxo
    I think there is no point trying to deny it all so you should definitely accept what happened but decide yourself what you want to do about it. If you regret it, let people know that if they ask- honesty is the best policy. Its uni, and by the end of this term others also will have made drunken errors, and the drama will have moved on from you.

Talk can spread fast but because Uni is such a big place, hardly anyone will be able to put your face to your name- just remember to keep all your friends close and you will be fine. About your reputation, if people know you're a nice person they will remember you for that and not what you did. Dont worry to much about it and go back to uni with confidence to show you have moved on.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.