Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview at Essex in about 2 weeks for Modern History. Does anyone have any useful tips or advice? Especially if you've done one of their "group workshop interviews". Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, hope your interview went well, mines tomorrow at Essex for history. I was just wondering what kind of questions come up in a group interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyxbradford)
    Hey, hope your interview went well, mines tomorrow at Essex for history. I was just wondering what kind of questions come up in a group interview.
    Hey, thanks it went really well. I was asked really basic questions - why study history, what particular era/period interested you, what are your career goals etc... And it was fine if we didn't have an answer because it was sooooo casual and informal. My group focused on kinda political history because we were all interested in it so we just went with the flow. It's so relaxed, honestly. Hope you do well

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.