Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

meh
    literally has got to the stage where no-one gives a **** and the people that do are pretty much paid to do that.
    my face is bleeding
    im hungry
    meh
    and everyone suddenly wants 'space' which is fine
    or maybe it isn't cos is my presence really difficult to tolerate.
    no dont be mean ofc it is fine, other ppl come first
    which is just the problem really
    bc everyone puts themselves first
    need that buddy buddy system what they have in the army
    'look after 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 will always look out for u'
    anyway that isnt even the point cos ppl have lives and meh
    just been practically ignored all holiday by meh inrl ppl
    even tho they said they wouldn't
    ok so granted one got sick
    but the ppl i live with could have paid more attention
    now one has gone out without me which kind of
    meh whatever.
    and im gonna fail these mocks :teeth: because even tho i have revised practically the entire time the questions are too godamn hard, there is too much of it cos stupid linear course and the grade boundaries are ridiculously high
    so that's just another holiday wasted.
    whatever idek why i wrote all that
    probs get some crap reply if i get a reply at all
    tbh do i even want a reply cos noone is really getting anything anyway
    and dont move this thread THANKS

:flybye:

ReputationRep:
    It's ok, your life isn't defined by your academic background. At least you'll get into a job sooner And be of more worth to employers than the average graduate when you're 21

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    It's ok, your life isn't defined by your academic background. At least you'll get into a job sooner And be of more worth to employers than the average graduate when you're 21
    i define myself by my academic background tho cos it's the only thing i have that is better than other ppl and that noone can take off me
    plus im already going to be a graduate hopefully when im 21 bc my firm gave me unconditional after my interview
    which ik therefore should make me happy as everyone constantly damn reminds me and i am grateful i guess even tho why would i be super grateful when it was my own hard work which got me there but i still want A*A*A for myself because ive worked so hard to get to this point despite my initial start yknow
    i would feel like a let down otherwise cos grades are the only thing im good at :/

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you passed an interview. You wouldn't have got an unconditional if the uni wasn't convinced that you'd make a positive contribution to the environment there

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    Well at least you passed an interview. You wouldn't have got an unconditional if the uni wasn't convinced that you'd make a positive contribution to the environment there
    i guess so

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.