Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Not too sure what's going on with my colleague here, but, it's got me all wondering.

I only started paying attention to things after this colleague said to me that "another colleague believed that [OP] and [my colleague] would more than likely marry" which I found quite a bizarre thing to say.

Anyway, the things I've picked up on include:

- Her constantly reading my FB profile - whenever I post a status, within a day she'll usually say something about it. (it is now a joke between myself and my manager that if I want to ask her any question, it should be done via statuses on FB)

- Her constantly going on about things, like, name dropping. For example, if she was in a meeting and I decided to grab a takeaway for lunch, when she's out she'll say something like "well, I would have got X for lunch but [OP] didn't say anything!!"

I could go on but I want to keep the skin on my fingers

Your ideas, folks?

ReputationRep:
    Report her to the police.

Very suspicious behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranktheYank)
    Report her to the police.

Very suspicious behaviour.
    the police?

OP - maybe you feel she's taking it too far but it sounds to me that she's just trying to make a friend and maybe isn't super good at reading your social signals, if yuo think it's a bit problem talk to her about it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.