Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I recently enrolled on a distance learning course through Stonebridge College - Advice and Guidance Level 3 (QCF) and this is funded through an Advanced Learner Loan.

This is my first time studying in well over 10 years and that was my GCSE's so to say I am a little bit out of my depth is an understatement lol!

To begin with, I haven't managed my time well at all - my first assignment is due in 3 days time (Tuesday) and I have 2 questions left to do which both involve filming a video of role plays so that is what I am planning to complete this weekend.

I am struggling to work out how to do the videos though, I have to use my partner as a participant in role play (which he isn't best pleased about lol) but I just don't know where to start! To be honest I find the whole video thing quite daunting and awkward!!!

Has anyone else been required to do videos as part of their assessment? If so, how did you find them?

Luckily this is only my first assignment so hopefully if I can get through this one I know what to do better in all the other ones - manage my time better and don't leave everything to the last minute!!!!

Thanks in advance x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.