Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

All people become sexy at a certain weight Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (everyone except the disfigured)

It's usually very skinny but with a layer of functional muscle all around the body. (NOT a six pack or bulging muscles, that's too far)

When you see them walk they are like superhumans, and even their walk is sexy. (very powerful walk and very agile).

You hardly ever see these people, they're like 1/1000 or maybe 1/10,000. But when you see them there is instant fear/adoration, because somehow they have managed to acquire that perfect physique for all-round functional fitness and must have huge self-control or a rare secret for healthy living.

ReputationRep:
    what about their face though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    what about their face though
    Usually their face is only ugly when they've acquired fat deposits there, at the perfect weight that fat is removed and symmetry is optimum. Since we live in such an obese society, merely achieving that ideal weight puts you way above everyone else looks-wise regardless of any inborn asymmetry (obviously there are rare exceptions with extremely asymettric faces). I've seen two people like this at the ideal weight in my lifetime, one is in her 50s yet is still absolutely gorgeous, the other was a druggie but "hated food" so became extremely skinny yet somehow managed to appear very healthy and fit.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

What you have said is kind of true ie if you are lean then your face will be lean (although some just hold more fat there) and therefore your cheek bones and jawline will be more prominent which is 'attractive' but a lot of people find more muscular people attractive.

It's unhealthy to try and be someone else or to live up to a percieved standard.

Exercise often (which allows you to eat more) and stay a healthy weight. So it's true what you're saying but it can be dangerous when you get obsessed about it.

A junkie that has their appetite suppressed by their habit should never be admired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Wtf even is this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm really struggling to see the point of this thread haha
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BCam.)
    I'm really struggling to see the point of this thread haha
    I humoured it because OP has rep so isn't a troll but..... Yeah.
    A strange one

ReputationRep:
    I've seen plenty of skinny girls with ugly AF faces. I wouldn't all of a sudden find them attractive if you put their head on Michelle Lewin's body.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    What world do you live in? There are lots of fuglies who are in shape. Working out doesn't change your face, which is the most important thing by a long margin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    Usually their face is only ugly when they've acquired fat deposits there, at the perfect weight that fat is removed and symmetry is optimum. Since we live in such an obese society, merely achieving that ideal weight puts you way above everyone else looks-wise regardless of any inborn asymmetry (obviously there are rare exceptions with extremely asymettric faces). I've seen two people like this at the ideal weight in my lifetime, one is in her 50s yet is still absolutely gorgeous, the other was a druggie but "hated food" so became extremely skinny yet somehow managed to appear very healthy and fit.
    If you are telling me that you have never seen a lean person with an ugly face before, then I am telling you that you are lying.

Are you sure this "ideal weight" isnt just an ideal body type, for you to think it is so rare? Athletically built girls are incredibly common

EDIT: okay, so I just saw the words "very thin" in the OP. We, have very different ideas of what the ideal body type is. The only way this look is acheivable is if a naturally thin girl works out religiously.

ReputationRep:
    Your idea of "perfect physique" is so different to mine

ReputationRep:
    oh right. I thought you meant that when you reach a certain weight you'd go for absolutely anyone who was up for it. Which is probably true and certainly more likely to be than your thesis.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.