Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What creation are you most (and least) proud of? Watch

• TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    It can be anything! Music, art, a piece of writing, a blog post, something you drew when you were little or made... Sure we've all got one we can think of!

We were sorting out some cupboards the other day and I found a year 7 art project where we sewed a self portrait (or I sewed, not sure if everyone did) and things that represented us around it. I remember being hugely stressed about it at the time but it's actually really good! The things on there still represent me well too. In terms of least proud of, I also found a painting thing which I have no idea why we kept, I was really upset at the time with it and sure enough, it's still terrible now. As you can probably guess, it is now in the bin :lol:

What creations are you most and least proud of?
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    It's a pretty obvious and boring answer but in my third year of university, I wrote a 3000 word essay which I was immensely proud of by the end of it. I think it was a combination between enjoying the topic of the essay and spending such a long time trying to make it as good as possible and it all coming together right at the end. A true labour of love with the emphasis on labour!

For my worst creation, I tried to make a unicorn out of cardboard in Year 3 when I was about 7 and it looked like a cubist explosion it was so ugly haha. I think I got a special award for how awful it was! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i am very proud of my writings:

www.longspoon.wordpress.com
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amusing Elk)
    It's a pretty obvious and boring answer but in my third year of university, I wrote a 3000 word essay which I was immensely proud of by the end of it. I think it was a combination between enjoying the topic of the essay and spending such a long time trying to make it as good as possible and it all coming together right at the end. A true labour of love with the emphasis on labour!

For my worst creation, I tried to make a unicorn out of cardboard in Year 3 when I was about 7 and it looked like a cubist explosion it was so ugly haha. I think I got a special award for how awful it was! :lol:
    Not that obvious! Glad it turned out well, uni essays seem to be really good or awful in that way! The unicorn thing made me laugh I have to admit :lol: remember doing cubism at something, the teacher ended up setting me different work cus I just couldn't get my head round seeing things and changing them. Way way too literal we did some wooden thing for it afterwards though which I was very proud of!

(Original post by the bear)
    i am very proud of my writings:

www.longspoon.wordpress.com
    I'm blaming you for my coughing fit and the 'my daughter's gone mad' look my dad just gave me asking what I was laughing so much about :rofl: that is brilliant!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm proud of my OCD and MH blogs and threads on here I put my heart and soul into them and tried to make them as informative as possible without being preachy or all doom and gloom and they seem to have went down pretty well and got some good conversions going and I managed to help some people in the process

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.