Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, would like to ask anyone who attends Lancaster, and does Computer Sci, what time their lectures start? I want to commute to Lancaster, but the first train leaves at 8:20am and I cant get to the campus until 10:30am?

ReputationRep:
    That will depend entirely on how timetabling assigns the workshops and lectures, however teaching hours are from 9am to 6pm so there is a good chance that something will be scheduled before 10:30.

ReputationRep:
    First year CS student here, the earliest lecture we have is 9am on mondays, but other than that they usually start at around 11-1pm and finish up at the very latest at 6pm.. But as the person above me said, the timetables vary from year to year so nobody will know for sure how things will go down in the future.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.