Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been working at Tesco for two months now as a Personal Shopper (Dotcom), I started off as a Festive Colleague but now I've been given a permanent position. I got my badge after i'd been working there for about a month but I just wanted to ask when people got their uniform? I'm getting sick of wearing a smart shirt and trousers and really want a fleece, especially when picking in the chilled and frozen aisles. One of the other people who started around the same time as me has a fleece but she said she just ordered it online. Do they actually give you a uniform or do they leave it to you to order it? If anyone has any idea that would be great
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Aliwilks)
    I've been working at Tesco for two months now as a Personal Shopper (Dotcom), I started off as a Festive Colleague but now I've been given a permanent position. I got my badge after i'd been working there for about a month but I just wanted to ask when people got their uniform? I'm getting sick of wearing a smart shirt and trousers and really want a fleece, especially when picking in the chilled and frozen aisles. One of the other people who started around the same time as me has a fleece but she said she just ordered it online. Do they actually give you a uniform or do they leave it to you to order it? If anyone has any idea that would be great
    Speak to your manager. They may have some spare uniform (from when people have left, or when wrong sizes were ordered) and you might be lucky that this fits you.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.