Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Sixthform or College In Birmingham I NEED HELP! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im currently in Year 11 and Im unsure which Sixthform should I apply to for sep 2017. Im looking for a sixthform or college to be in Birmingham. Please help me.

Thank you

It honestly doesn't matter all that much on where you go, as long as you put in the effort. But the best are probably Joseph Chamberlain (which is awkward to get to), Solihull Sixth Form College, and despite what people say, Sutton Coldfield (BMet) because they have such a range of A Level choices there. They do A Level Anthropology, Philosophy, Creative Writing, as well as your general sciences, maths, geography, history, etc. There's also:
      Bournville College
      Matthew Boulton (BMet)
      Stourbridge (BMet)
      University of Birmingham Sixth Form - but they only offer very basic, general A Levels
      Cadbury Sixth Form College

And of course there are loads of King Edward grammar schools and sixth forms connected to secondary schools, so have a look at those too. And if you are willing to travel, Stratford upon Avon college is great!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.