Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied via UCAS to Keele, Kent, Leeds, UCLAN and Hull. I applied on the 8th of November for Astrophysics with a foundation year. I heard back from all the others by the 25th of November buy i'm still waiting for Keele. Im starting to worry about why its taken so long to hear back from Keele as i was hoping to put them as my firm or insurance. I was wondering how long other people waited, and when i can expect to be waiting for.

Thank-you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Astro-Smarties, that does sound like a long wait, we're typically turning around applications in 9 days.

Please could you email us at [email protected] with your full details (inc UCAS number) and we'll look into it asap.

Paul, digital team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keele University)
    Hi Astro-Smarties, that does sound like a long wait, we're typically turning around applications in 9 days.

Please could you email us at [email protected] with your full details (inc UCAS number) and we'll look into it asap.

Paul, digital team
    Thank-you, ive emailed and they replied quickly saying that as it is a science subject, they're capped on how many people they can make offers to so they're waiting until all the applications have been made to make a decision. So i guess i'll have to wait.

Thanks again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.