Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Create your own nation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OK people don't get all excited we're not about to start a revolution or anything - I just thought that some of you might like to join up to this web site (link below). What it is is a nation simulator - you control a nation and make decisions based on your political views. Give it a go - you might learn something about your self.

BTW - everyone should thank Lord Huntroyde for finding the site (I followed the link in his signiture)

Here is the web site - apon display it will show my own nation.
    Nation States

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    OK people don't get all excited we're not about to start a revolution or anything - I just thought that some of you might like to join up to this web site (link below). What it is is a nation simulator - you control a nation and make decisions based on your political views. Give it a go - you might learn something about your self.

BTW - everyone should thank Lord Huntroyde for finding the site (I followed the link in his signiture)

Nation States
    How odd, i have that link in my favorites, was gunna go check it out later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)

Nation States
    Done it already... My Womble population is the nations favourite main meal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Done it already... My Womble population is the nations favourite main meal
    lol. Personaly I banned my populus from eating my precious dogs. The people are also barcoded now - I figure that I can reduce crime for the laws that count and scrap the 'bad' laws (ie drug laws, etc).

ReputationRep:
    Zapstopia's been deleted! Nnnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Zapstopia's been deleted! Nnnnnnnooooooooo!!!!!
    I think you have to log in every 30 days.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, this is cool- though someone used my name for a planet already. But heres mine:

The Republic of Leila Anne
    "Listen to Leila, she knows all!"

UN Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
    Civil Rights: Good
    Economy:Reasonable
    Political Freedomsxcellent

ReputationRep:
    i havent logged in in over two years. i woder whats happened to "kurwaland", maybe they've all gone wild and savage

ReputationRep:
    Civil Rights are below average in my nation, but the economy's excellent, and the other one's above average. I'm not doing too badly...

ReputationRep:
    what now?

i've set up the People's Republic of Kirdom, now what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    what now?

i've set up the People's Republic of Kirdom, now what?
    You will get asked questions (issues) and your response effects your nation in varying ways. For example - when I took the decision to bar code my populus their Civil Rights decreased. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    You will get asked questions (issues) and your response effects your nation in varying ways. For example - when I took the decision to bar code my populus their Civil Rights decreased. :rolleyes:

oh so just check back every day and sort out issues? I think i just disolved my democracy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    oh so just check back every day and sort out issues? I think i just disolved my democracy.
    Yup thats right - you can also change how many issues you get a day - its under settings (top left).

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...ion=jumpunesia

Tis Jumpunesia soon to be super-power!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...ion=jumpunesia

Tis Jumpunesia soon to be super-power!
    Is your picture meant to be... well... weird?

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, I joined this long ago, but my nation died of neglect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Is your picture meant to be... well... weird?
    Sortof, it was meant to be a contemporary sunset but without them allowing me to upload huge files it looks a bit silly.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/...ation=spleenus

My country seems to be going quite well, I think!

ReputationRep:
    All those fancy prefixes to the names of countries. Didn't realise there have been so many!

ReputationRep:
    My nation died too. I recently read his book, it was surprisingly funny.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.