Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys! Could you please help me in these questions? I downloaded from one site but I am not sure about answers.
    Thank you!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    The most difficult tests are the verbal because they are very ambiguous. I tried many times to guess.. but the time kill myself, so I decided to buy answers there. Of course I did not find every question, but some of them yes, also texts are the same, so I saved a lot of time on that. I could focus on the ambiguous and "new" questions. The result was that I successfully passed the screening for the first time in my life thanks to **assessmentest** co uk .

I also tried JobTestPrep co uk, it is poor in my view, I mean you pay for exercises that you find everywhere now on google. Graduatemonekey is acceptable but "outdated". assessmentest co uk helped me a lot, I could find original tests and pass easily! they give you very deep insights about SHL - Talent Q - KeneXa - Cubiks etc. you can also find very cheap training from assessmentday co uk there and efinancialcareers.com

In conclusion, if you want to pass 100% Numerical - Verbal - Logical online assessment or "screening" tests you have 4 choices essentially:

1. Prepare with free materials online for a week, perform the test in silence, no distraction, concentration at maximum like under cocaine or 3 coffee and TRY to pass them and pray to reach 85% correct. --> Cheap method, Time consuming; probability to pass: Medium

2. Ask to a friend to help you, two minds are better than one --> Cheap method, Time consuming: probability to pass: Medium - Higher

3. Buy tests from Graduatemonekey, Assessmentday, JobTestPrep --> Expansive method, Time Consuming; probability to pass: High

4. Buy tests from Assessmentest --> Expansive method, Time Saving; probability to pass: Highest Hope I mede a clearer idea, good luck everybody

ReputationRep:
    1: False. The text suggests that changing displays often may induce loss anxiety in the viewer, encouraging them to enter the shop.
    2: False. The text says long term customers buy more.
    3. Cannot Say. Temperature is no mentioned at all, neither is the frequency of the effect of conditions.
    4. False. The text clearly indicates the latest research is necssary to maintain quality.
    5. Cannot Say. I found this difficult, initially I though false but actually the only thing said is that combining therapy and medication may increase effectiveness.

ReputationRep:
    thanks to "assessmentest ru" I downloaded a nice pdf pack with all questions and keys

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I bought the pack and I found all the questions when I did the SHL test!

ReputationRep:
    If you need original tests I can sell, or I can solve the test for you! Just write me in WhatsApp +380688122339

ReputationRep:
    Hi !Is it Assessmentest ru website change address ? I can not connect to the page. Do you have any materials from there stored?Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Are you preparing for an aptitude reasoning test?

I am one of the founders of The Aptitude Reasoning Tests Bible, which has >1,000 numerical-, logical- and verbal reasoning questions. The questions are based on real-life interviews and exams, with each question having a detailed explanation.

The app goes through all the common mistakes and how you should approach each type of question. As a bonus, the app also has commonly asked guesstimates and brain teasers with explanations so that you can impress the interviewer!

Good luck with your applications!

Best regards,
    Jonathan Anderson

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.