Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what to do after a breakup? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unillama)
    he listens to what his friend think and well cares about what others think
    Friends are stupid tbh, they have opinions and that annoys me.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    he listens to what his friend think and well cares about what others think
    What do his friends think?

ReputationRep:
    i agree but we had been together for 3 years
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Friends are stupid tbh, they have opinions and that annoys me.

ReputationRep:
    i really like this.....

ReputationRep:
    i agree but we had been together for 3 years
    I do think it's a bit pathetic to listen to your guy friends, I could never imagine liking something who wasn't either a blood relative or a lover enough to really care about their opinions.

ReputationRep:
    that he should just leave me
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    What do his friends think?

ReputationRep:
    i knw but we have had 3 long years and well i just really miss it tbf
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I do think it's a bit pathetic to listen to your guy friends, I could never imagine liking something who wasn't either a blood relative or a lover enough to really care about their opinions.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    that he should just leave me
    That's quite sad.

ReputationRep:
    and i feel like **** rn
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    That's quite sad.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    and i feel like **** rn
    I don't know why people do that actually, I've never questioned my friends about their choice nor have they questioned me. Some people are just nosey I guess.

Can't give any advice but hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    Masturbate 10 ten times a day.

ReputationRep:
    find someone new

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    dead!trapking
    (Original post by rogueone)

ReputationRep:
    dead!trapking
    :lol:

just state...
      Cry-****.

ReputationRep:
      Realise that you two weren't meant to be, and it's not a matter of 'if this happened or if he did this, it would've worked out'. It just means you're meant to be with someone else. Don't dwell on what could have been, accept what is.

Look at the reasons for you breaking up with him; if they were valid and couldn't/wouldn't have been resolved, then you'll know you've made the right decision to move forward in life. This should eliminate any regrets.

Once you've gotten rid of regrets and hope, all that's left is sorrow. Unfortunately, this usually requires time, but certain factors can certainly speed up the process. Talk to friends and family, find a new hobby, become more self aware. The last is my favourite, because the more you know yourself, the more you know what you want in life, and you may realise that he's actually entirely not right for you. It allows you to grow as a person, and that's what I believe is moving forward in life.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LauraMayden1)
      Realise that you two weren't meant to be, and it's not a matter of 'if this happened or if he did this, it would've worked out'. It just means you're meant to be with someone else. Don't dwell on what could have been, accept what is.

Look at the reasons for you breaking up with him; if they were valid and couldn't/wouldn't have been resolved, then you'll know you've made the right decision to move forward in life. This should eliminate any regrets.

Once you've gotten rid of regrets and hope, all that's left is sorrow. Unfortunately, this usually requires time, but certain factors can certainly speed up the process. Talk to friends and family, find a new hobby, become more self aware. The last is my favourite, because the more you know yourself, the more you know what you want in life, and you may realise that he's actually entirely not right for you. It allows you to grow as a person, and that's what I believe is moving forward in life.

Good luck
      yeah thanks but what we broke up over is something so petite that you'd probably want to laugh and that why i dont really want to tell anyone

ReputationRep:
      thats unhealthy
      (Original post by rogueone)

ReputationRep:
      move on, get over it, and be happy dont go rushing into rebunds - they dont work and it not fair really and glo up.

Forget the person and if he move to you again tell him to jump.

ReputationRep:
      yeah thanks but what we broke up over is something so petite that you'd probably want to laugh and that why i dont really want to tell anyone
      I thought you broke up because he cared about what others thought and that was affecting your relationship? I'd say that's a legitimate reason, provided he wasn't willing to change that.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.