Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst insult you've ever had ? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't usually get offended by childish insults.

But, I guess getting called 'retard' or 'spaz', near-enough everyday, at school didn't really add to my self-esteem.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Plagioclase called me a pleb and then went on to say that the French language is awful :cry2::bawling::ashamed:

(Original post by XOR_)
    CheeseIsVeg called my mum Sanic and it hurt so bad.
    OMG ahhahaahhahaa :rofl:
    I am so sorry :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

But she is soooo
    P.S dub :mmm::ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)

But, I guess getting called 'retard' or 'spaz', near-enough everyday, at school didn't really add to my self-esteem.

me thinks youre wonderful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeTamoul)
    I got the same this year on my access course , a guy called me 'evil', I don't know why but I took it as a compliment lol.
    I actually think you're very nice.

ReputationRep:
    I remember in year two I got a buzz cut and my class were ****ing mortifyingly brutal about it
    it literally just looked like I'd cut my hair short, but to them I must have looked like this:

Spoiler:
    Show

even my own friends were laughing and poking fun at me about it
    I think that was the only time in school I've ever cried as well
    it's one of those times you understand that if even *children* are like this, the world is ****ed

this isn't really an insult, but more like a day of getting bullied I guess?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)

me thinks youre wonderful
    Thank you, I think you are too. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I actually think you're very nice.
    Thanks man I think the same of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    The majority of TSR seems to think I have an Indian accent.

on behalf of the management please accept this:

https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/me...restaurant.jpg

:bhangra:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Nirvana1989-1994 stop agreeing :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

P.S Those people who call themselves human are not in saying such nasty incorrect things, you're amazing :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Nirvana1989-1994 stop agreeing :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

P.S Those people who call themselves human are not in saying such nasty incorrect things, you're amazing :hugs:

:rofl:

And, thank you you're amazing too. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    "you'll never get accepted into a college, and if you do I won't be surprised if you get kicked out in less than 10 days"
    said by my GCSE English teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeTamoul)
    When I came to the UK and I couldn't understand English , a lot of kids in my school called me terrorist,paki,tamil tiger and all sort of insults. I also used to get into fights because of this and once got stab because of my skin color.
    You kind of made everything people said after seem like they're whining, in all seriousness though, hope everything's fine now and that your life's all good. Your English is certainly better! ;P

For me, nothing really sprang to mind when i read the question to be honest but that's not say people haven't said some nasty stuff. It would be more interesting to find out if/how many thing's I have said to others are their worst thing (not that I think anyone would say something that I have said that is).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    They all tend to come from my mum :rofl: Most of them I just brush off and none of them are particularly nasty, but for example when I've done loads of s*** for her and then all of a sudden she calls me selfish or something I'm just like "How ****ing dare you!?" :toofunny:
    Your mum is right you are a selfish ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaropi)
    Your mum is right you are a selfish ****.
    Oh hai Stinkbox, how are you today
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    you dont? :erm:
    You said I do a bit :unimpressed:

Which is it to be
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    'Chloes my friend not yours' ZARA YOU ABSOLUTE COW WAY TO RUIN A 4 YEAR OLDS TIME, CHLOE WAS MY BEST BESTFRIEND NOT YOURS!!

its not an insult but it hurt okay?

fun fact after i moved to a different city and went back 6 years later I SAW ZARA AT A WEDDING YES ***** I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)

Me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Oh hai Stinkbox, how are you today
    Stinkbox?Bet you think you;re hilarious writing that. You're probably smirking to yourself right now like a sad act. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    on an internet chat thing there was like this quiz ? and one question was "who on here has the most reps ?"

*reps are these like points to say how oarsum you are ?

anyway they said that the highest scorer was some randomer. in fact it was me ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smaropi)
    Stinkbox?Bet you think you;re hilarious writing that. You're probably smirking to yourself right now like a sad act. :rolleyes:
    Like you when you write s*** like "baby puncher" or "Sheffield disgrace" for the millionth time, oh you comedy genius you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.