Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the worst insult you've ever had ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    That reply was so quick. I should stop because I got carded for calling people who like retail earlier ponces, which was apparently more offensive than jokes about Auschwitz
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdukazam)
    That reply was so quick. I should stop because I got carded for calling people who like retail earlier ponces, which was apparently more offensive than jokes about Auschwitz
    How did you not get carded for that Auschwitz joke? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A few occasions I have had absolute strangers call me a liar. It was absolutely unbearable and still is thinking about It. I will never get used to it.

same as yours
      there's so much but idc tbh
      • Community Assistant
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      'You are not empathic'

I am easily amongst the most empathic and sensitive people I know. :/

'You are dumb as s***'

EXCUSE YOU?

ReputationRep:
      When I was at school they did a fifty quid bet to kiss me on my sixth form ball

ReputationRep:
      I'll decapitate your mum and put your head in her exposed trachea

ReputationRep:
      I'm not British. I work in a shop in the UK. This very white-British upper middle class middle aged woman comes to me and asks me something that I didn't hear properly. So I say "Excuse me?". And she's like "Do you know what sellotape is?" speaking VERY slowly and VERY clearly. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I wanted to punch her in the face. Still do.
      • Study Helper
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Supernova91)
      When I was at school , I was walking and talking to three boys in my brothers year. One of them said 'ok you can stop waking with us now'.... wow that felt like **** !

Yup that was probably more than a decade ago and I haven't forgotten it. Funny how that was probably an off the cuff comment for him but I'll always remember it .

I have a list as long as my arm but this is the first that springs to mind .

Yours ?
      That's not really an insult for me

Worst I've had was a quick fire line:

Me: She's clearly outta my league, she's gorgeous
      Other dude: Nahh man, you're beautiful too; as beautiful as an ostrich ****ing a smurf, and as smooth as sandpaper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Strangers commenting on my looks always hurts much more than when people I know do it. I don't know why. So the most hurtful insults have come from stranger comments on my looks. Beyond that, I don't generally get insulted I suppose.
      • Study Helper
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by karl pilkington)
      When I was at school they did a fifty quid bet to kiss me on my sixth form ball
      Ouch

Did you at least get a kiss out of it though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Andy98)
      Ouch

Did you at least get a kiss out of it though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      no cheapskates lmao

ReputationRep:
      "Oh you're 17 but you look 13"

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by UWS)
      I am neither black nor Indian
      what abouuuuuuuuut.... black indian? Blindian?

ReputationRep:
      I asked someone what he honestly thought about his opinion on dating me
      he was like 'yeah you're pretty and all that but you seem like the type of woman who i'd get bored of easily'

the worse thing is is my own friend said that about me a few years ago too, that after a while i get boring to hang out with!! its sucks, i really don't consider myself to be boring at all! i don't talk too much, i'm funny and interesting and always spontaneous. the people i consider to be boring, others seem to find interesting!

i don't get what the hell people want!

ReputationRep:
      I don't think I've been insulted to my face in yearrsss, but I vaguely remember someone saying I was disrespectful because I rolled my eyes a lot when I first moved to a new school abroad. At the time I could barely make out what she'd said through her accent lol

ReputationRep:
      "What really? Never?!? Don't worry, I don't think you're broken"

In response to me casually telling someone I'd never been in a relationship. I think he genuinely meant it in a reassuring way and was just terrible with words but it did sting a bit. Before then I hadn't even considered that people might think I was "broken".

ReputationRep:
      "Go back to KFC you fat c***"

This was said by a guy I knew from another school. I originally laughed it off, then realised how much it affected me days after. Luckily my friends defended me
      Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      "You're not bright enough to get in to that college". I proved her wrong but I've never forgotten it and still not confident in my ability.
      • Study Helper
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by karl pilkington)
      no cheapskates lmao
      Dang son, my condolences

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.