Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ex girlfriend giving mixed signals Watch

We split up three months ago, I ended the relationship. Yesterday she deleted me on facebook out of the blue but today she texts me and then when i respond she gives obvious short responses several times.

Why would she do that? :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We split up three months ago, I ended the relationship. Yesterday she deleted me on facebook out of the blue but today she texts me andsly then when i respond she gives obvious short responses several times.

Probably just likes the attention, I wouldn't bother pursuing it

ReputationRep:
    Attention-seeking, games playing, typical immature behavior from a teenage/young adult female.

Keep her deleted, block her, move on. Focus your efforts on yourself and eventually someone worthwhile will come along.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She's attention seeking, trying to give you a dig.

ReputationRep:
    We split up three months ago, I ended the relationship. Yesterday she deleted me on facebook out of the blue but today she texts me and then when i respond she gives obvious short responses several times.

She wants you to bring up why she deleted you off her facebook. Also why were you peeking on her fb anyway if she is your ex do you look at her page everyday?
    If i were you ignore her and tell her to **** off don't mention facebook as she wants to see your reaction.

ReputationRep:

She's your ex for a reason. Stop talking to her, she doesn't deserve it.

(Original post by Shan_non)
    Probably just likes the attention, I wouldn't bother pursuing it
    I'm not pursuing it, i never message her first.

(Original post by chikane)
    She wants you to bring up why she deleted you off her facebook. Also why were you peeking on her fb anyway if she is your ex do you look at her page everyday?
    If i were you ignore her and tell her to **** off don't mention facebook as she wants to see your reaction.
    She is usually quite active on facebook and it clicked yesterday that she hadn't appeared in my news feed for a while so I ended up checking. Then the day after she texts me, then when I reply I get short responses even though I get the impression she wants to talk to me. :confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.