Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi. ı am from turkey and ı want to study in australia.ı do have a friend who is from england and knows lots of things about this. my familly can afford when ı start to studing in australia. but ı want to help them.and ı can do any job which gives me enough money to pay my weekly expenses such as rent, transportation .... ı wonder that can ı have bursary from anywhere in AU . ı think ı can pay the money for living but ı really need a bursary for bachelor degree ( by the way ı want to study mechanical engineering ) ı am a succesfull student in my country(ı was in the top 6.000 people from 1.3 million students. in the high school exams). what you recommend me what should ı do help me out please ))

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.