The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Question regarding campuses and Creative & Professional Writing and English Language

Hi! :smile:

Just a quick question regarding campuses. I am looking at studying Creative & Professional Writing and English Language (I have an offer) at Worcester and was curious as to what campus this is taught on, so I can focus more on which
accommodation to look at and which is nearest to where I will have lectures etc. I was also wondering the distance between the campuses. Thanks! :biggrin:
Hi there! :biggrin:

I'm a third year student at Worcester and in the years I have been here, English courses have always been on the St John's campus.

I'm a computing student so I am taught at the business school/city campus, but I have had modules such as languages over at St John's so I regularly made my way to and from each campus. If you plan to walk, it generally takes a maximum of 30 minutes, and the route is easy to follow. You can otherwise take a bus between campuses, they take about ten minutes to travel from the crowngate bus stop in town (2-3 mins from city campus) to just outside St. John's campus (though depending on the bus you can get dropped off in campus).

Hope this helped ^#^ let me know if you have any other questions!
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Quick Reply

Latest