Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Just a quick question regarding campuses. I am looking at studying Creative & Professional Writing and English Language (I have an offer) at Worcester and was curious as to what campus this is taught on, so I can focus more on which
    accommodation to look at and which is nearest to where I will have lectures etc. I was also wondering the distance between the campuses. Thanks!

Hi there!

I'm a third year student at Worcester and in the years I have been here, English courses have always been on the St John's campus.

I'm a computing student so I am taught at the business school/city campus, but I have had modules such as languages over at St John's so I regularly made my way to and from each campus. If you plan to walk, it generally takes a maximum of 30 minutes, and the route is easy to follow. You can otherwise take a bus between campuses, they take about ten minutes to travel from the crowngate bus stop in town (2-3 mins from city campus) to just outside St. John's campus (though depending on the bus you can get dropped off in campus).

Hope this helped ^#^ let me know if you have any other questions!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.