Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will you go out with someone on minimum wage? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I've literally never cared about a woman's wealth or social class.
    Yet that's what women care about the most
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I've literally never cared about a woman's wealth or social class.
    what about jodie from manny whose had 3 abortions and wears lonsdale trackies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobleLeather)
    Yet that's what women care about the most
    I guarantee you it is isn't and any guy who negotiates with women on money is a pussy.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    what about jodie from manny whose had 3 abortions and wears lonsdale trackies?
    I would be perfectly willing to marry a woman from a council estate who wears low class brands, the abortions would put me off though.

ReputationRep:
    Most girls would care. Most guys would not care.

ReputationRep:
    If you love that person money shouldn't be a problem.

ReputationRep:
    I guarantee you it is isn't and any guy who negotiates with women on money is a pussy.
    Depends on the girl but many are only after their self interest. Thinking only about what's in it for them, much more than men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobleLeather)
    Depends on the girl but many are only after their self interest. Thinking only about what's in it for them, much more than men.
    Men think about sex and beauty, how is that not selfish?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about income at the moment.
    If they're attractive, like yourself, I would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    Most girls would care. Most guys would not care.
    So how come roadmen who are literally living in council estates who have a net worth of less than 20k get more pussy than most guys on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    not unless their hot

ReputationRep:
    So how come roadmen who are literally living in council estates who have a net worth of less than 20k get more pussy than most guys on TSR?
    the answer to this questions doesnt need an answer, its self explanatory
    hint
    Spoiler:
    Show

'tsr'

ReputationRep:
    I'm a straight male. I don't care how much my partner earns.

ReputationRep:
    No I wouldn't care. Trust is more important And I find most people who preach about It break It most. Learnt to listen just don't get done by people who sound impressive all the Time If you're shy. I've always been sensible, and a fair judge. I would never date à Farmer or Someone assosciated with It. More chance of à part Time retailer who does music the other part. Wouldn't that be Nice!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. They're still employed.

ReputationRep:
    If someone has graduated and is on MW, then I would not date them and certainly not marriage material. I would not like them to become financially dependent on me, and it would concern me when raising kids. MW simply doesn't suit with type of lifestyle I want with my family.

ReputationRep:
    In looking for a long term partner, of course it is considered.

I would say prospects matter more than current earns as a young person but your choice of life partner is going to have a major bearing on the standard of living you enjoy.

It can be made up for through other factors but going for a minimum wage worker would effectively halve my standard of living compared to going for someone on similar income to mine. You need to be bringing a lot to the table in other attributes for me to do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Planetpink)
    Oh lool

I'm actually into girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd have no problem dating a girl on minimum wage. We all have to start somewhere. And at least you have a job, so it's not like you're just a lazy layabout.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I'd have no problem dating a girl on minimum wage. We all have to start somewhere. And at least you have a job, so it's not like you're just a lazy layabout.
    What about minimum wage with no ambition to pursue anything higher?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.