• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It's confidence, physical features don't matter too much
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Hirsty97)
    Black males don't like it when black girls date non black guys either.
    Im black and honestly idc. Be you if you wanna do you init

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BashCrash)
    In london definately if you are tall black and have a beard even if you are ugly u can get a solid 9/10 so long as u have confidence
    True. And if you aren't black and you can grow a decent well kept beard then you are also neRer to the top of the food chain. And if you're beard game is wack then give up with it. You can still make your baby face work.

At the end of the day it's all about how you carry yourself and you are largely in control of how people perceive you. White guys haven't quite caught on (in general)

LOL
    definitely no.

ReputationRep:
    As a man i have also noticed this a lot yes i know blacks have better bodies they are generally taller theres the stereotype of them being well hung as well but above all that i think what girls like about them is the way they carry themselves and arent scared to approach girls and know the ins and outs of how to deal / make convo with girls .... thats what seperates them from the rest.... in todays society men are mentally weak and just put girls on pedestals but in reality thats not what girls want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do most girls prefer dating black guys over other races????... i feel as though black dudes have the edge over most other races out there in terms of getting girls.
    I'll go by the assumption that you're talking about white girls.

Statistically only small portion of them actually date outside their race. I think what you're experiencing is a niche of presumably white girls that only go for black guys, you see these types of girls at university often. Black guys tend to have traits which girls heavily look for in a guy, masculinity, social skills, confidence etc.

ReputationRep:
    In london definately if you are tall black and have a beard even if you are ugly u can get a solid 9/10 so long as u have confidence
    Yeah girls generally are more forgiving when it comes to how black men look.

Confidence triumphs it all.

Oh and masculinity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Nope, just the liberal media mAkes them, makes them desperate to do it so that they can prove how not racist they are, deep down, everyone knows, they want a courageous, adventurous, conquering white man, to led the way, an allow them to submit to they natural femininity, quit the job they suck at anyway, and stay at home to raise the future revolutiaries of their time!
    Muuuuuuuuh media!

Blame the Kardashians INI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    yes most girls want to try bbc at least once in their life
    lmao TRUE

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirsty97)
    It's more like the opposite

Take away famous rapper and sport stars and the average black person is poor and unattractive.

And most girls know the stigma that comes with dating black guys that no white or asian guy would date you again. Especially not one earing >£45,000 per annum
    Average black man are the most attractive to me.
    I've never heard that. Why wouldn't a white/Asian date a girl who's been with a black gay? Racist much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    LOL
    definitely no.
    why not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Average black man are the most attractive to me.
    I've never heard that. Why wouldn't a white/Asian date a girl who's been with a black gay? Racist much?
    BBC stigma? Not being able to match the previous pee pee?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnIndianGuy)
    Stigma refers to something bad though. Is having a BBC a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Stigma refers to something bad though. Is having a BBC a bad thing?
    As in the guys after might feel they can't match up and that's why they are put off

ReputationRep:
    As in the guys after might feel they can't match up and that's why they are put off
    Oh that's a shame. Ohwell

ReputationRep:
    I dont think any girl would want to go out with an insecure guy who makes it clear he's upset with his tiny ****.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I wouldn't go for someone who dated a black man.

Spoiler:
    Show

Or any man before me.

Cos I've never been in a relationship before and I want someone to share that experience with.

ReputationRep:
    TSR is full of closeted white racists and introverted insecure people who seem to deny the reality. Black guys do get the most, it's a simple fact.

Once you go black you never go back. It's just facts. Learn to accept reality and work around it instead of throwing a jealous fit on this thread.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.