Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnIndianGuy)
    Personally, I wouldn't go for someone who dated a black man.

Spoiler:
    Show

Or any man before me.

Cos I've never been in a relationship before and I want someone to share that experience with.

Well we can tell that from your name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdawgent)
    TSR is full of closeted white racists and introverted insecure people who seem to deny the reality. Black guys do get the most, it's a simple fact.

Once you go black you never go back. It's just facts. Learn to accept reality and work around it instead of throwing a jealous fit on this thread.
    fact, really? lets rebutt this then: celebrities who dated black men previously but who have gone back to white men: cheryl cole, eva longoria, katie price, danielle lloyd, gemma atkinson, dawn french, heidi klum, chelsea handler, aj lee and there are many more i can't recall.

dating stats show that white men are far more preferred then black men who only get trashy women lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shifty801)
    fact, really? lets rebutt this then: celebrities who dated black men previously but who have gone back to white men: cheryl cole, eva longoria, katie price, danielle lloyd, gemma atkinson, dawn french, heidi klum, chelsea handler, aj lee and there are many more i can't recall.

dating stats show that white men are far more preferred then black men who only get trashy women lmao
    That's not a rebuttal. Race isn't the only factor in choosing men. And celebrities don't give a full pick. You've literally listed 9 women here lmao.

I realise that you're probably insecure because you're ugly but saying that black men only get trashy women only further exposes your insecurity

(Btw, making silly racist comments on this thread actually helps prove my point so well done m8 )

ReputationRep:
    here's my answer for op:

there are many research results that echo the conlusion here.

1) people don't see race and will date whomever they want.
    2) women like bad boys, whatever race. this is a well known fact. This is why serial killers and gangsters get fan mail in jail and offers of marriage. women like someone who isn't submissive and who has an element of danger and strength.
    3) some women grow up in predominantly black areas and end up primarilly dating them.
    4) people have preferences in race, fact.
    5) people are mentioning the bbc 'myth'. if you believe there are physical differences in races then logically there are inherent cognitive differences in races/ ethnic groups. let's not go there.
    6) black men are defaullt cool according to the media.

ReputationRep:
    TSR is full of closeted white racists and introverted insecure people who seem to deny the reality. Black guys do get the most, it's a simple fact.

Once you go black you never go back. It's just facts. Learn to accept reality and work around it instead of throwing a jealous fit on this thread.
    Get the most what?

ReputationRep:
    That's not a rebuttal. Race isn't the only factor in choosing men. And celebrities don't give a full pick. You've literally listed 9 women here lmao.

I realise that you're probably insecure because you're ugly but saying that black men only get trashy women only further exposes your insecurity

(Btw, making silly racist comments on this thread actually helps prove my point so well done m8 )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-romance.html

here you go, try and refute hard evidence. you stated that once you go black you don't go back. i gave you examples of something contrary to your childish belief. trashy women? yes!!!!!! chavs and estate trash.
    i feel sorry for these women, future single mothers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    I put my phirni all over her mouth
    (Original post by Pikachū)
    put your shish kebab inside her and let the ghee drip out

let it marinate first though :sexface:
    eww! YOU GUYS JUST RUINED THESE FOODS FOR ME

Spoiler:
    Show

... or have you

ReputationRep:
    9 women. Is that evidence to be relied on?

Do you have evidence for this racist remark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hirsty97)

And most girls know the stigma that comes with dating black guys that no white or asian guy would date you again. Especially not one earing >£45,000 per annum
    This is reasonably accurate.

On topic...I do think black guys struggle less with women not because of looks (Tinder confirms this), but mainly because they are confident, masculine, social and very sporty/active whilst also having a bit of a rough side to them. This is in contrast to Asians, who often have little/none of these personality traits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    This is reasonably accurate.

On topic...I do think black guys struggle less with women not because of looks (Tinder confirms this), but mainly because they are confident, masculine, social and very sporty/active whilst also having a bit of a rough side to them. This is in contrast to Asians, who often have little/none of these personality traits.
    research shows that black men are far less desired then other ethnic groups.

ReputationRep:
    research shows that black men are far less desired then other ethnic groups.
    On tinder and other dating apps, definitely. But in multicultural London? I'm not so sure about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMilkSheikh)
    On tinder and other dating apps, definitely. But in multicultural London? I'm not so sure about that.
    from my experience? seeing black men with other races, is uncommon.

ReputationRep:
    from my experience? seeing black men with other races, is uncommon.
    In London, It's not uncommon to see a black guy with a working class white girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes most girls want to try bbc at least once in their life
    What does bbc stand for in this context?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    What does bbc stand for in this context?
    Lulllllllllll

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Help_me1)
    Lulllllllllll

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    ?!?
    Big, black...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Big, black...
    cherry.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    White woman here. I actually prefer white and Southeastern Asian men... I simply like pale skin more. 'Tis just a preference, like liking red hair, blue eyes, etc. It has nothing to do with race. It is but a reflection of what said person finds attractive. That is all there is to it, really. And since preferences differ, I doubt there is a consensus among all the women in the world.

If anything, I would say the only widely agreed on preference is that most people usually stick to their own race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    cherry.
    Thanks. I was a bit unsure x

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.