Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shifty801)
    ancedotal evidence. racist remark? i am racist, what's your point?
    Listen beta male, you've accepted your racism so now that makes your point invalid because you think your superior even with a smaller ****. What happened? Did a black boy rail your girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    What does bbc stand for in this context?
    big black ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    cherry.
    Ok. That's strange but thanks anyway ....
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    I actually prefer white and Southeastern Asian men...
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Thanks. I was a bit unsure x
    You're welcome.

I like big black cherrys too, so juicy! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdawgent)
    big black ****
    :eek::eek::yucky::yucky:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Seriously regretting asking ....
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Personally, as a black girl, no, I do not prefer black guys to other races. Reason being that the majority (if not all) of the black guys which I have met (especially at my sixth form) have been EXTREMELY ill-mannered and disrespectful, yet I've noticed guys of other races are actually considerate and mannered. Some of my friends still would date black guys, but most of them wouldn't but that is only due to their parents. Unless I meet a black guy that isn't a **** then no. Then again, there are ***** in all races, yet, in my circumstances i.e where I live, they all seem to be *****.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by UWS)
    Hi
    Hi :hi:

ReputationRep:
    These type of threads are so dead, you already know the answers you'll get so why ask

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdawgent)
    big black ****
    NOOOOOOOOOO~

Bacon Beans and Coffee !! .-.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirrology)
    Personally, as a black girl, no, I do not prefer black guys to other races. Reason being that the majority (if not all) of the black guys which I have met (especially at my sixth form) have been EXTREMELY ill-mannered and disrespectful, yet I've noticed guys of other races are actually considerate and mannered. Some of my friends still would date black guys, but most of them wouldn't but that is only due to their parents. Unless I meet a black guy that isn't a **** then no. Then again, there are ***** in all races, yet, in my circumstances i.e where I live, they all seem to be *****.
    Majority of black guys are ill mannered and disrespectful? lol smh

you couldn't be any more wrong. Just because this is what you're experiencing in your area doesn't mean it's representative of most black guys.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...s-romance.html

"Majority of females prefer white men"

Black men and women receive fewer responses to messages.

Black women also seem to like white men.

However most people prefer someone from their own race and seeing as Caucasian is the primary race in the UK then it concludes that indeed White guys get the most.

ReputationRep:
    https://unsafeharbour.files.wordpres...malesender.jpg
    http://cdn.okccdn.com/blog/raceattr/scores2009.png?v=1

I think people think these relationships are widespread because we notice them more in the streets, whilst we pay no attention to the thousands of couples of the same race.

seriously? a lot of girls tend to avoid that race the most

me included, sorry but i'm just not attracted to them
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    seriously? a lot of girls tend to avoid that race the most

me included, sorry but i'm just not attracted to them
    You and I both. My order of skin colours I find most attractive is basically:

1. White and Southeastern Asian
    2. Latino
    3. Any other darker brown (Middle Eastern, etc)
    4. Black

I like them pale :ahee:

Of course, if I fell in love with a black guy, I would not care, but as a general rule, that tends to be how attractive I find people. Not that it matters much; other factors like personality, behaviour, and intelligence matter way more :yep:

(Original post by Michiyo)
    You and I both. My order of skin colours I find most attractive is basically:

1. White and Southeastern Asian
    2. Latino
    3. Any other darker brown (Middle Eastern, etc)
    4. Black
    same
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Majority of black guys are ill mannered and disrespectful? lol smh
    Firstly, I said "Majority of black guys WHICH I HAVE MET (ESPECIALLY AT SIXTH FORM) have been ill-mannered and disrespectful"

you couldn't be any more wrong. Just because this is what you're experiencing in your area doesn't mean it's representative of most black guys.
    I think my point has been miss understood.... I'm not completely disregarding black guys. I am purely stating the idea that IF I ever meet a black guy who was actually DIFFERENT to the guys I have ALREADY met then YES, on that basis, I would prefer them to other races.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Get the most what?
    poonani

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirrology)

I think my point has been miss understood.... I'm not completely disregarding black guys. I am purely stating the idea that IF I ever meet a black guy who was actually DIFFERENT to the guys I have ALREADY met then YES, on that basis, I would prefer them to other races.
    my bad, point understood

ReputationRep:
    LOL NOO. Id say they have the least chance and thats not even my opinion unless they wanna follow the bs stereotype of bbc

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.