Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by CraigBackner)
    its not a bs sterotype, its truu
    If BBC is true then it can also be said that the common theory of blacks having lower levels of empathy and that they are less rational i.e. more animal like if you wanna say one ethnicity is different to another.

It makes sense though considering how nearly every black person acts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If BBC is true then it can also be said that the common theory of blacks having lower levels of empathy and that they are less rational i.e. more animal like if you wanna say one ethnicity is different to another.

Racist much?? You know exactly what was wrong with what you said that's why you're anonymous - you're so salty, did a black person offend you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

this is so racist, how can you generalise black are 'less rational' than other races therefore there animal like?

and how does nearly every black person act?

No as a girl I'm not attracted to black guys at all because of their heavy features and the fact a lot of them think they're badmen. White guys all the way for me.

(Original post by maninblack00)
    Racist much?? You know exactly what was wrong with what you said that's why you're anonymous - you're so salty, did a black person offend you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sorry you can't have this BBC stuff saying blacks are more likely to have bigger dongs and then not entertain the notion that this is also true in other areas. From looking at how large groups of blacks and some others act when in groups its evident. Black guys just don't understand how to behave. Ofcourse there are exceptions but if you look at Africa and look at the West you'll see straight away the differences. People are still living in mud huts in Africa and they have all those resources but are still dying of starvation and the countries have a crap economy generally.

this is so racist, how can you generalise black are 'less rational' than other races therefore there animal like?

Sorry I meant more primitive. They are not as emotionally developed as other ethnicities especially when it comes to reasoning, empathy and long term thinking. You'll see it with them not thinking about repercussions of actions and being impulsive. It's in their nature so you can't blame them really but you'd hope they'd try to be more helpful.

Rude, Aggressive, No manners, Selfish, Loud etc I could go on but you get the picture. Theres a reason most of the dangerous areas in western countries are usually inhabited largely by black people. The numbers speak for themselves and I've had enough interactions to come to my decision. Before you talk about minorities being disadvantaged have a look at indians, east asians and Jews for example who succeed and don't act like that.

ReputationRep:

I hate to say this [cause i'm black] ...but most young black men act like thirsty dogs when an attractive female walks by.

and this often ****'s things up for the rest who don't act like that due to the fact girls will see you and often just stereotype you.

The Okcupid/internet dating stats are interesting, i've seen them before, and not just the okcupid ones, but for other sites also and black men consistently do the worst online .......however in real life [away from the internet] black men generally do better than asian and Indian men. .....I often wonder why the disparity between online and real life...

whilst it's not really very unusual to see a BM/WW couple in London ....I don't think these guys are getting these girls of cold approach in bars/clubs/street etc..., In London I usually see black men do poorly with white girls in bars/clubs if they are are in a mainstream venue. By poorly I mean either they get no white girls, or end up with a fat white girl or unattractive white girl. If by the rare chance a I see a black guy has managed to score a decent looking white girl with whom he didn't arrive with, you can almost guarantee that it didn't come easy and he had to use about 3X the level of game that your typical white male needed to get that same result. The black guys with decent looking white girls in such venue's have usually arrived at the venue with them and knew them before, they ain't picking these sorts of girls up cold.

In terms of attractive white girls [7.5+] who are receptive to me and other black guys in such venue's in London, [and by receptive I mean not just fake flirting, I mean actually willing to get a bit more intimate with like a grind or makeout or whatever] I notice it really is a very small niche of white girls open to it, and pretty much the girl is always one of those hip/hop r n b type girls. I notice though that if you actually know the girl or she is in your extended social group or something that your available niche is not so limited and it a girl might be interested who is not one of those hip/hop r n b /big hoop earing type girls.

Spoiler:
    Show

my apperance has gradually changed over the years. I hate to say it ....but sometimes I get stereotyped as a drug dealer and have randoms asking if they can buy **** off me. I don't think I look like a drug dealer to people who don't do drugs though as I haven't been stopped and searched by the police for a good 5+ years [which is actually pretty long if you're young, black and in London]

I found that when I dressed more like an uncle tom ...I would get a much larger percentage of white girls flirting with me, but at the end of the day none of the attractive ones in clubs/bars were interested in anything other than flirting. and the r n b type girls were not really interested in going beyond flirting either. Really. the uncle tom look doesn't have much of a niche with non black girls. Black man in a suit doesn't dry up pussies, ...but it doesn't particularly get them wet either [if going for non black girls]. I have found it better to look slightly dodgy and have the majority of girls next you ...but a few like you and be open to taking it further .....then have the majority of girls flirt with you ...but none actually want to take it further

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Idk, I don't really like their shows. The Apprentice is the exception though.
    :lol:

I'm sorry you can't have this BBC stuff saying blacks are more likely to have bigger dongs and then not entertain the notion that this is also true in other areas. From looking at how large groups of blacks and some others act when in groups its evident. Black guys just don't understand how to behave. Ofcourse there are exceptions but if you look at Africa and look at the West you'll see straight away the differences. People are still living in mud huts in Africa and they have all those resources but are still dying of starvation and the countries have a crap economy generally.

Sorry I meant more primitive. They are not as emotionally developed as other ethnicities especially when it comes to reasoning, empathy and long term thinking. You'll see it with them not thinking about repercussions of actions and being impulsive. It's in their nature so you can't blame them really but you'd hope they'd try to be more helpful.

Rude, Aggressive, No manners, Selfish, Loud etc I could go on but you get the picture. Theres a reason most of the dangerous areas in western countries are usually inhabited largely by black people. The numbers speak for themselves and I've had enough interactions to come to my decision. Before you talk about minorities being disadvantaged have a look at indians, east asians and Jews for example who succeed and don't act like that.

Have you ever considered why people still live in mud huts? Like the Climate?
      Have you ever done research on how many Africans actually still live in huts? Do you know that it's a very small minority? I bet you think all eskimos live in igloos as well.

Have you sat down and considered the real reasons Africa's development is slower than the west?
      What about poor Asian countries? Poor South American countries? Poor white countries? Where do they fit in?

Black people lack empathy and aren't as emotionally developed as other races yet many of the most influential human rights activists the world has known has been a black person.

So how exactly is all of this our nature? Can you prove this genetically? Can you show me the set of genes that all Africans carry that show that we all have a similar inherent nature? Have you ever thought to consider cultural influences? Maybe the culture of black people living in the west has an impact on the general behaviour of black youth and people of other races that grow up in that culture?

What about the African immigrants that have levels of success on par with Asians in all western countries? Are they anomalies? Or white people dipped in chocolate?

Also, you've interacted with enough black people to come to your conclusion meaning I can safely come to the conclusion that white people are inherently racist, ignorant, arrogant people with an ingrained superiority complex. Since that's how you want to play it.

Lmaooo

ReputationRep:

You don't know nearly every black person so you've no idea what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by UWS)
      Idk, I don't really like their shows. The Apprentice is the exception though.
      You should watch Sherlock too if you don't already! It's really good!
      (Even though I know you were joking!)

ReputationRep:
      No as a girl I'm not attracted to black guys at all because of their heavy features and the fact a lot of them think they're badmen. White guys all the way for me.
      What are heavy features? Full lips that are now the new trend?
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sunshine774)
      You should watch Sherlock too if you don't already! It's really good!
      (Even though I know you were joking!)
      :holmes:

Not a Sherlock fan but I'll give it a go

ReputationRep:

Idiotic post.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Hirsty97)
      It's more like the opposite

Take away famous rapper and sport stars and the average black person is poor and unattractive.

And most girls know the stigma that comes with dating black guys that no white or asian guy would date you again. Especially not one earing >£45,000 per annum
      Only insecure racists would be bothered if a girl had dated a black guy ffs.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ella-keturah)
      Only insecure racists would be bothered if a girl had dated a black guy ffs.

It's entirely rational. Especially when thinking of who the future mother of your child should be.

The majority of black males I see exemplify neoteny. The only reasons why some girls might be attracted to them is because they get turned on by the illiterate gangsta aura promoted by the media. This makes the woman dangerous to become a mother and would endanger my household and progeny by her impetuous attraction to jerkboys.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.