Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi xx For 2017 I am applying to DMU, RADA, East 15, Rose Bruford, central school of drama, UAL and Guildhall. My family are planning to move to africa in the next few months and I am planning to stay in england to study. What are the months (or days if u can say) of any of these auditions for 2017. I did an application and sent them to all these schools through ucas and individually and only East 15 gave me an exact audition day. Any help would be really appreciated! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vnessa)
    hi xx For 2017 I am applying to DMU, RADA, East 15, Rose Bruford, central school of drama, UAL and Guildhall. My family are planning to move to africa in the next few months and I am planning to stay in england to study. What are the months (or days if u can say) of any of these auditions for 2017. I did an application and sent them to all these schools through ucas and individually and only East 15 gave me an exact audition day. Any help would be really appreciated! Thank you!
    Well I've just applied for Rose Bruford yesterday, and they have lots of dates available in February and March. For Guildhall, they say it will take 8 weeks to allocate an audition date, so around March and onwards. Others I haven't applied so i don't know.

Can you tell me when your East 15 audition day is, as I will applying for them soon? Thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.