Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Background ;

I'm an Engineer at Warwick. My grades so far haven't been terrible but as this is the final push I think it's worth making a blog to serve as an active reminder as I've done in the fitness section (although I actually enjoy training).

Main Goal; Achieve 1st Class With Honours, (Currently at 62%)

I figured doing this will help me have somewhere to track what I need to do, I know I've missed the deadline for the competition but I'm just doing it for it's own sake. Hopefully this acts as an active reminder that I need to be working towards me goals and I can put down said goals here.

Modules; Signal Processing; Quality Techniques; Automation & Robotics; Diode Project

Signal Processing Goals;
    Recap Quizzes(0/5)
    Recap Dr Guo Lectures (0/10)
    Recap Dr Mias Lectures (0/10)

Guo Example Sheets (0/10)
    Mias Examples Sheets (0/2)

Quality Techniques Goals;
    Recap Lectures (0/25)
    Complete Assignment (X)

Automation & Robotics;
    Recap Lectures (0/20)
    Prep Lab 2 Vision (X)
    Begin an introduction to robot analysis (X)

Project;
    Recap Literature Review References (0/35)
    Write 6 1500 segments per week by week 6 (0/6)
    Recap Equipment Manual (X)

MORE TO BE ADDED;

ReputationRep:
    first class honours pending brah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.