Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post nostalgic tunes! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Also tell us why they're nostalgic i.e. what they remind you of!
    Just listening to all my tunes on shuffle and this came up, haven't heard it for a while:

I don't drink anymore so this sort of thing is just old memories now, but this track always reminds me of having been getting sloshed all night, separating ways with mates as we made our different ways home, and then staggering home on my own at stupid o'clock in the morning in the dark, off my nut :lol: Fun times

ReputationRep:
    Would of gone for Jezebel.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Low by Flo Rida - a friend of mine used to listen to this all the time in high school, I just sort of put up with it
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    This one is a classic.

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

for me this song reminds me of the time when i lived in london, the flat i lived in was so tall it faced big ben miles away. at night i'd go on the balcony and this song would play on the radio

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)

for me this song reminds me of the time when i lived in london, the flat i lived in was so tall it faced big ben miles away. at night i'd go on the balcony and this song would play on the radio
    I used to LOVE this song!! (Still do)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Reminds me of Disney's golden age back in the early to mid 00's, and Hilary Duff was one of my idols
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I like this ok
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Would of gone for Jezebel.
    Noooo the idea was to post a song that reminds you of certain points in your life, heard Jezebel countless times but for some reason I never hear it and think "Ahhh this reminds me of so-and-so a time!" like Cut 'em Off does

ReputationRep:
    People aren't telling us what times in their life their chosen song reminds them of

ReputationRep:
    sweet 90's peace and harmony

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Low by Flo Rida - a friend of mine used to listen to this all the time in high school, I just sort of put up with it
    Ahhh, speaking of Flo Rida, this song reminds me of a few summers ago (2013 I think) when my best mate, his Mrs and I were really close and I used to go and visit them every day and we'd chill in their garden, chat all day, drink some beers, cook dinner on the BBQ or go somewhere together. He's still my best mate and we're still close, but you can't get closer friends than we all were then.

ReputationRep:

christmas a few years ago :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.