Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for nursing, and i see two different types of adult nursing,

one is called Nursing with Registration (Adult)
    and the other is called Nursing (Adult)

they both have different course codes.

what are the difference between the two.

which one do i apply to?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unaManzana)
    Im applying for nursing, and i see two different types of adult nursing,

one is called Nursing with Registration (Adult)
    and the other is called Nursing (Adult)

they both have different course codes.

what are the difference between the two.

which one do i apply to?
    I've moved your thread to the Nursing forum

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Nursing (Adult) might for people who are already nurses and the Nursing with Registration would be a three year course that would enable you to become registered with the NMC after successful completion.
    Are they both 3 year degree or only the Nursing with Registration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilibet01)
    The Nursing (Adult) might for people who are already nurses and the Nursing with Registration would be a three year course that would enable you to become registered with the NMC after successful completion.
    Are they both 3 year degree or only the Nursing with Registration?
    I thought that too.
    but then, they're both 3 year courses

ReputationRep:
    yes one ismost likely a top up degree for diploma nurses. the other will be a full degree.

ReputationRep:
    My degree is nursing (mental health) and comes with reg.
    I was worried about this when I applied! As all my applications were mental health nursing or nursing (mental health), But most turned out to be all the same degree with different names or some were BN and some bsc but all same in end.
    I'd double check with unis before applying tho 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it does not matter what the degree is called wife has a Bsc and Bn just needs the Ba to make a set. i keep threatening her with higher study. so now she is doing a masters it time to up it to a doctorate/ after all in doctor who who wants to be the master.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulbarlow)
    it does not matter what the degree is called with is Bsc and Bn just needs the Ba to make a set. i keep threatening her with higher study. sonow she is doing a masters it time to up it to a doctorate/ after all in doctor who who wants to be the master.
    Read that a few a times to check whether I'd just woken up way to early to read right or this user is talking a whole load of nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retardis)
    Read that a few a times to check whether I'd just woken up way to early to read right or this user is talking a whole load of nonsense.
    Haha no it makes sense... I think 🤔😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swagio)
    Haha no it makes sense... I think 🤔😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Read it back again and realised I missed out the word wife. Plus with all the doctor who stuff at the end my mind was boggled.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was tired

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.