Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I managed not to go on it for a good six months...I then became addicted to snapchat and Facebook lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Same I think TSR is one of the first things I check each morning
    Same thing :five:
    But I planned on getting banned.
    But I think TSR is bad coz I'm getting warnings for my post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I don't think anyone here can give you an answer.
    I can !

ReputationRep:
    You'll never leave TSR sane....

ReputationRep:
    I stopped for 2 weeks and then came back

ReputationRep:
    You'll never be able to leave tis the curse of TSR
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Its really unhealthy and time consuming.
    Download a productivity extension. Then you can stop yourself going on "problem sites" for specific times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mnanon123)
    Because tsr is not cool. I am on here right now because I have a lot of family drama and to add to that I am going through an unexpected and difficult break up. I am not going out as much as I normally would to see friends etc and every time I scan netflix or YouTube I can't seem to be interested. I d activated my social media because I am really uninterested in other people right now, and when I do go out I am forcing myself because I don't want to handl things the wrong way. I am also applying for jobs so this my last resort procrastination.Point is tsr isn't cool people. I can't believe some of you are really addicted. Like have 15000 posts and ****. And you can affect my rep or whatever it's called because I don't understand why that matters?? That being said, I have spoken to a couple of very nice and helpful people on here about different things and it is very useful with work/ job related stuff (which is how I discovered tsr). I am not saying this to be mean but if you are really addicted then maybe you need to read something harsh like this. You will gain more off of this site. Just use it in moderation.Can I ask what it is that you love so much about here? I feel like most people here catfish to an extent. They create a persona for themself to try and be liked and popular in this little tsr world. But at the end of the day we can't see what most people look like and how they are in real life. I wish I could explain this better.I noticed people on here are really good at writing. I wish I was that good. Then it wouldn't take me so long to apply for job applications and get my point across how I want it to
    I enjoy the different perspectives on various different topics on here, it's a place where I feel I belong more than the real world - that's why. Then again, the internet in itself is probably my natural habitat.

I left for two years, came back at a time in life when I'm feeling low and don't want to do real life; just a way for me to escape reality because I'm a coward.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.