Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you describe as the perfect relationship? Watch

ReputationRep:
    -Living in a Semi rural area with a nice community and a few acres to ourselves with a nice house
    -Both working hard during the week coming home and taking turns to cook nice meals and relaxing watching tv or playing games.
    -Having productive weekends where I work on my projects doing woodwork or learning something while my wife does what she wants.
    -going out for nice meals.
    -Having enough money to not have to worry about money (within reason)
    -Have a nice pet german shepard.
    -Owning our own law firm and being able to take nice holidays

ReputationRep:
    Banterlicious

ReputationRep:
    Someone who would be willing to travel with me and that I could also call my best friend and share tons of experiences with

(Original post by thaliawaters)
    Someone who would be willing to travel with me and that I could also call my best friend and share tons of experiences with
    Traveling with my partner is a dream

ReputationRep:
    Daejae
    Hyuken
    Chanbaek
    Search them up and yh youll know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    Daejae
    Hyuken
    Chanbaek
    Search them up and yh youll know
    100% agree with u on chanbaek, also loving ur icon

ReputationRep:
    Trust, Love, Forgiveness, Passionate, Honest, Understanding, Fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thaliawaters)
    100% agree with u on chanbaek, also loving ur icon
    congratulations, you have entered animeamanda1412's friends list

ReputationRep:
    theres no such thing as a perfect relationship.
    i will be the first to admit that i dont have much in any experience with relationships but to me the whole piont of a relationship is finding someone that accepts that theres gonna be days where u argue and shout and occasionally feel insecure and upset but still care about u enough to stick around and try and make your relationship work. as long as a girl can accept that and i can see that shes cares and is trying i'll stay around because clearly im already in a relationship thats by all accounts "perfect".

ReputationRep:
    Definitely one where I feel motivated and know she's pushing me to be my best. I'd never want someone holding me back. It's also nice to relationship where you can resolve problems quickly rather than bottle things up and have explosive moments.

ReputationRep:
    She makes bacon sandwiches in loose clothing while singing in Italian.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.