Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just saw some post about people offering to do these tests for a fee. Is this legit/trustworthy?

ReputationRep:
    I actually enlisted one of these test takers for their service before. They sat for my reasoning tests (Numerical and Logical) and got me to the next round. From my understanding, they charged me only if they got me to the next round, so why not? Saved me quite some time!

ReputationRep:
    1. The tests are dead easy if you practice few hours.
    2. Most employers will make you do them again at AC's. So you will be paying for delaying your preparation for the tests, not avoiding them altogether.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wanted guaranteed results for my tests and I rather pay for it. The test I have done at AC's are completely different from those online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWA93)
    I wanted guaranteed results for my tests and I rather pay for it. The test I have done at AC's are completely different from those online.
    makes sense. if i were to fail i'd rather not at the numerical test stage. what were their conditions like? anything unreasonable ?

ReputationRep:
    The real test is MUCH harder than the practice tests. Don't be fooled by the sample/example questions.

I bought original tests pack from "assessmentest ru", it worked fine!

ReputationRep:
    How much did you pay for it? i emailed ******** and basically they did it for me for £40

(Original post by julytorg)
    The real test is MUCH harder than the practice tests. Don't be fooled by the sample/example questions.

I bought original tests pack from "assessmentest ru", it worked fine!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if you contact them and ask you can grab a bargain for all the packs! They're very kind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by royaloak)
    Just saw some post about people offering to do these tests for a fee. Is this legit/trustworthy?
    Do you still have the contacts or link to this thread please?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.