Turn on thread page Beta

Studio Room at Scape East for Rent watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a studio room at Scape East student accommodation. The building is located right next to Queen Mary University of London (you literally just cross the road) and 2 minutes walking distance away from Mile End Station. There are so many shops, restaurants and cafes nearby and area is student friendly. The contract runs until September 8 2017, room is 235£ per week and will be available to move in on January 16 2017 and there is a deposit of 250£. All the rooms are sold out, the reason why I am moving out is that I am going to live with my brother at his place hence I need somebody to take over my contract.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.