Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anybody going to see Black Sabbath this January? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If yes, where???

(my discreet way of finding fellow rock/metal heads)

:horns::headbang::headbang:
    • TSR Support Team

Was tempted but I couldn't really afford it criminal really as they are brummies as well.

ReputationRep:
    One of the greatest bands of all time. No doubt about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Was tempted but I couldn't really afford it criminal really as they are brummies as well.
    I agree, I had decided not to go even though my father offered to pay for the ticket as my bday&xmas present.

But then I decided to do a favour to my 10-yearold self and go, as it was one of my biggest dreams. Oh well.. hope it's worth it!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yes mate. I'm going to Manchester and I've got nobody to go with. I'm seated near the back but it'd be good to have a few beers with someone beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Yes mate. I'm going to Manchester and I've got nobody to go with. I'm seated near the back but it'd be good to have a few beers with someone beforehand.
    Oh my lord (referring to Dio)! I'm going to Manchester and I've got nobody to go with! I'll be standing! And I wouldn't say no to beers beforehand either!

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing them on 2nd Feb (it's not January but still)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elekro)
    Oh my lord (referring to Dio)! I'm going to Manchester and I've got nobody to go with! I'll be standing! And I wouldn't say no to beers beforehand either!
    Cool Sorry for taking forever to reply - been a bloody busy week for me. I'll PM in a bit to swap contact details and stuff. There's a chance a mate of mine will be coming with me, too. I need to find out tomorrow, though, as I might be getting a hotel or taxi back to our city after the gig with him.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. I saw them live at Download 2012 though. Right at the front for the start and was basically getting crushed (I was even smaller back then, I was 14 lol), got crowd surfed out to the front barriers.
    • TSR Support Team

Some sad news regarding Sabbath's former keyboardist
    http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-...-dies-aged-68/

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.