Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My son is considering applying to the above uni to enter directly into the second year of their Social Care degree. He finishes his HND in June. In fact looking through the prospectus nowhere does it mention the entrance requirements if you have already studied a course at higher education level. I have emailed them, but obviously it's the weekend . Can anyone help, and would anyone know what grades the HND would need to be? [Ulster ask for 2 Distinctions 2 Merits and 4 Passes minimum for entry directly into year two]. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I do not know the entry requirements, but yes they do accept HND Look for non-tarrifed qualifications - hope this helps!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.