Turn on thread page Beta

Freaking out a lot but don't know what to do for the best watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in upper sixth ATM and I am a medic applicant. I have been fortunate enough to have already had 2 medic interviews and this year have so far got all a's (and a B or 2) A* 's in my class test. But also I have recently been diagnosed with anorexia and am struggling very much with the condition.

This holiday I planned to do 4/5hours work a day which with the exception of approx 5 or so days where either I've done either 1-2hours work or non at all. I feel so guilty that I haven't done on these days yet I also acknowledge that I'm not well and that I need to rest. I'm just so confused. I feel so behind yet I'm not, everything is overwhelming over the smallest thing. I have schedule my extra revision for next term and it's coming in at around 20-30 hours and I know that I'm committed I just feel so lost and confused at the moment I'm terrified of failing I just don't know what to do
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Boo_Ayres13)
    Hi, I'm in upper sixth ATM and I am a medic applicant. I have been fortunate enough to have already had 2 medic interviews and this year have so far got all a's (and a B or 2) A* 's in my class test. But also I have recently been diagnosed with anorexia and am struggling very much with the condition.

This holiday I planned to do 4/5hours work a day which with the exception of approx 5 or so days where either I've done either 1-2hours work or non at all. I feel so guilty that I haven't done on these days yet I also acknowledge that I'm not well and that I need to rest. I'm just so confused. I feel so behind yet I'm not, everything is overwhelming over the smallest thing. I have schedule my extra revision for next term and it's coming in at around 20-30 hours and I know that I'm committed I just feel so lost and confused at the moment I'm terrified of failing I just don't know what to do
    Your health is the most important thing, have you spoken to the universities you ve applied to about your diagnosis

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.