Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leahmillard)
    sounds like an awesome idea, I do a lot of football so would it be worth it to include that in to my presentation?
    Having recently done the assessment center, I would say to include it as long as you relate to the job you have applied for (football shows good teamwork etc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IIIllIIllllI)
    Having recently done the assessment center, I would say to include it as long as you relate to the job you have applied for (football shows good teamwork etc).
    I just feel like there's no way I'll be able to find enough things that I can talk about for 10 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leahmillard)
    I just feel like there's no way I'll be able to find enough things that I can talk about for 10 minutes!
    In my case it was very relaxed and informal, the time went by very quickly. More important than the content is for your passion to come across. You can talk about what made you interested in engineering, all of your experiences (engineering or otherwise) and your future aspirations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IIIllIIllllI)
    In my case it was very relaxed and informal, the time went by very quickly. More important than the content is for your passion to come across. You can talk about what made you interested in engineering, all of your experiences (engineering or otherwise) and your future aspirations.
    absolutely. how you present is as important as the content.
    what makes you really different? try to answer that question.
    and "I love aerospace" won't set you apart from the rest.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am looking for other Graduate starting in Bristol . Can you tell me about this Linkedin group ? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE = rogershettie; 70457812] Привет, где вы собираетесь быть основаны? Я предложил материалы лаборатории подрабатывать в Бристоле, и я пытаюсь выяснить, кто / сколько будет на том же сайте [/ QUOTE]
    Вы можете сказать, -как долго вы должны изучить до планируемой вашей работы

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE = SharedKnowledge; 70759886] абсолютно. как вы представляете это так же важно, как и содержание.
    что делает вас действительно разные? попытаться ответить на этот вопрос.
    и «Я люблю авиакосмической» не будут отделили вас от всех остальных. [/ QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    что тема в разделе авиакосмической промышленности больше заинтересована для вас

ReputationRep:
    what is the theme in the work with Rolls Royce you are most interested ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mnms25)
    Hi there, I am looking for other Graduate starting in Bristol . Can you tell me about this Linkedin group ? Thanks
    Check your email, you should have got a link that leads you to the group.

English please, I have no idea what you wrote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1nic)
    what is the theme in the work with Rolls Royce you are most interested ?
    very personal question! it will depend on your experience, the job details and what you like to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SharedKnowledge)
    Check your email, you should have got a link that leads you to the group.

English please, I have no idea what you wrote
    Thanks for your answer but to be honest, I have looked in every mail I received from them .. Anyway, will you go to the Housing Event ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mnms25)
    Thanks for your answer but to be honest, I have looked in every mail I received from them .. Anyway, will you go to the Housing Event ?
    you got PM

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I will be based in Birmingham for the graduate scheme with Rolls Royce. Will anyone else be based there? I am looking for people to share accommodation with.Cheers, Gio

ReputationRep:
    Is there negative marking involved in the online assessment?

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sir,I am planning to apply for Manufacturing Eng. Graduate Programm so I would like to ask some questions If you help me , I will be so glad.I am waiting for your answer .Thanks a lot.Best regards Taha Hassan

ReputationRep:
    Dear Sir,

I would like to ask if you hlep to provide me a simple of Motivation letter of Rolls Royce coz I have a problem .
    Could u help me with that?

Best wishes
    Taha Hassan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taha Hassan)
    Dear Sir,

I would like to ask if you hlep to provide me a simple of Motivation letter of Rolls Royce coz I have a problem .
    Could u help me with that?

Best wishes
    Taha Hassan
    We can't help you write your motivation letter. But by researching online for "cover letter" should give you an idea on what to include.

To all, the 2018 graduate scheme just opened.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Has everyone who's been successful in getting a graduate position hold a Masters degree?

I'm currently studying a BEng in Mechanical Engineering.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone..
    I have some questions, i have applied for operations management graduate program at RR in few weeks ago, and now i am waiting for video interview by skype, but they dont get in touch with me until now.
    i am little bit nervous because it's been a few weeks but my submission status it's still under review. could anyone help me what should i prepare or any tips for the video interview, because it is my first experience for video interview by skype. thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.