Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imansyah17)
    is there anybody doing interview by skype? for operations management graduate development program?
    I don't think there is a skype interview, I got invited for an assessment centre following my test results and application screening. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    has anyone applied for the electronics engineering graduate development programme?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for the Commercial Graduate Scheme ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinthP)
    Hey everyone! I applied for the Operations Management scheme for the 2018 September intake. Applied like 3 weeks ago and got invited for an assessment centre taking place on the 19th. Anyone else in the same situation? Worried about the technical interview
    Hi, how was it? any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, did any of you wear a suit to the test centre or go more casual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliemuz)
    Just wondering, did any of you wear a suit to the test centre or go more casual.

Yes - wear a suit. I've never seen anyone not wear a suit to these assessment days within the two years I spent working within the assessment building.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliemuz)
    Unless you're going to a company you know is very casual, always wear a suit to interviews/assessment centres.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How long did everyone’s AC last approx? I’ve been invited to one next week
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BranwenSion)
    How long did everyone’s AC last approx? I’ve been invited to one next week
    8:30am-1/1:30pm so not too long - intense day though.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rogershettie)
    Hi, where are you going to be based? I have been offered the materials lab apprenticeship at Bristol and am trying to find out who/how many are going to be at the same site

hello friend,
    This is Rohit from India,I am a fresher Electronics and Electrical Engineer and looking for Job.I would like to know that how should i apply for Rolls Royce Graduate programme and being an Indian am i eligible for that programme.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.