The Student Room Group

Rolls Royce Graduate 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi, I completed my tests and passed them the first week of January 2018. The email said it would take up to 4 weeks and it has already been more thatn 4 weeks... =(

How long did you guys have to wait?
Reply 81
Original post by Azzor
Hi, I completed my tests and passed them the first week of January 2018. The email said it would take up to 4 weeks and it has already been more thatn 4 weeks... =(

Check your online profile, it might have been updated with your status. I passed tests back in October still haven’t been officially invited for the assement centre. But, my oine profile says I am selected for the next stage.
Reply 82
Original post by Azzor

I did mine first week of Jan and I'm still waiting too :0
Reply 83
Original post by MechGuy
Check your online profile, it might have been updated with your status. I passed tests back in October still haven’t been officially invited for the assement centre. But, my oine profile says I am selected for the next stage.

Been checking it everyday several times 😢

Original post by ed98
I did mine first week of Jan and I'm still waiting too :0

Same as me, man I'm too nervous.... Desperate to find a job..
Reply 84
Original post by MechGuy

One question, do you mean that even if we pass the tests we might not get invited to the assessment centre?
Reply 85
Original post by Azzor
One question, do you mean that even if we pass the tests we might not get invited to the assessment centre?

No. Mine reads “selection event to be scheduled - based on your successful application we’ve decided to invite you for an assement centre”

So I’m guessing they’ll be inviting me soon. But then again it’s been saying that since October which is very long. So I don’t even know now haha.
Reply 86
Original post by MechGuy
No. Mine reads “selection event to be scheduled - based on your successful application we’ve decided to invite you for an assement centre”

So I’m guessing they’ll be inviting me soon. But then again it’s been saying that since October which is very long. So I don’t even know now haha.

It just changed today to invited to AC ... to be scheduled, etc. What a relief hahah, now just hope it doesn't end up being the same day as any other AC I have next month xD
hen I did it in November they let me know by email that I had passed the test within 2 hours and invited me to the assessment centre 3 weeks later.
Reply 88
Original post by Just engineering
hen I did it in November they let me know by email that I had passed the test within 2 hours and invited me to the assessment centre 3 weeks later.

Maybe it depends on the graduate programme you chose. Which one did you choose? I went for the manufacturing one.
manufacturing engineering
Reply 90
Original post by SharedKnowledge
Hello everyone!
I applied for (and got accepted) for Manufacturing Graduate Scheme with Rolls Royce. Date of start in the contract is Sept 4th.

If anyone wants some tips regarding online tests / questions / assessment center, leave them here, I'll try and answer all of them!

best of luck

Hello
could you please tell me how did you prepare for the online assessment. I tried the examples that rolls Royce provide but i found them difficult.

Thank you
Reply 91
Original post by abdel2
Hello
could you please tell me how did you prepare for the online assessment. I tried the examples that rolls Royce provide but i found them difficult.

Thank you

There's nothing more you can do, just practice. Rolls Royce's test its even a bit easier than Airbus, which uses e-cut as well.
Reply 92
Original post by MechGuy

Did you hear back from RR? Isn't it really odd that you passed the tests in October and still not been invited to the AC?
Reply 93
Hi, I've got the Assessment Centre this week and I feel like this is probably a stupid question, but do you have to take reference contacts with you?
Original post by tegami
Hi, I've got the Assessment Centre this week and I feel like this is probably a stupid question, but do you have to take reference contacts with you?

No, they'll ask for references if you're successful.
Hi SharedKnowledge, Can you share your presentation or the outline of your presentation here with us?
anyone got an a=interview at bristol on the 26th by any chance?! :colondollar:
Reply 97
I know it may be too late but what specific online test did you use? Graduatefirst??? Which online test is similar to the actual one?
hi! i just received an email saying i was successful in my online assessment. I was wondering if everyone who clears the online test is shortlisted for the assessment center round.
Where did you graduate from and with what degree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending