Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I wanted to enroll to a post- grad (Finance related, to be exact).

    My case is a bit complex, and I literally have ZERO idea where to start!


    - I am Spanish citizen (so, EU)
    - I had my undergraduate in the Philippines (Southeast Asia)

    Guys, should I directly contact universities to apply or what?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.