The Student Room Group

Aldi Area Manager 2017

Scroll to see replies

I did my video interview on Wednesday, so nervous about finding out!! When did you do yours? :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by emmaalyson
I did my video interview on Wednesday, so nervous about finding out!! When did you do yours? :smile:

Hi there,

Was this the format and the questions asked in yours ?
Got my invitation to do the video interview and just wanted to make sure they dont throw any curve balls at me.

1 Before we start, please could you confirm your name and location? 30 seconds to answer.

2 Please could you briefly introduce yourself? We are interested to hear where you live, where and what you studied and what you are doing now. 90 seconds to answer.

3 Please tell us why are you interested in working for Aldi? 60 seconds to answer.

4 What is an interesting thing that you have found about whilst researching for the company? This could be drawn from your research or from your experience while visiting an Aldi store. 60 seconds to answer.

5 What do you think you would be doing during the short, medium and long term of the Area Manager Training Program? 90 seconds to answer.

6 Why do you think you will be suited to this role? 60 seconds to answer.

7 Can you recall a specific situation where your drive and motivation helped you achieve an ambitious outcome? Please ensure that you cover the specific situation, how you motivated yourself, the outcome. 90 seconds to answer.

8 The answer to this and the next question should centre on a single example. Can you please provide us with an example of a high standard you have set for yourself and achieved? Please cover what the standard was, why you decided to set this standard. 90 seconds to answer

9 What steps did you take to ensure that his high standard was achieved? 60 seconds to answer.

Good luck in yours
Reply 22
Original post by ellie2996
Hi!! I was wondering how long roughly it took people to hear back RE the video interview? Thanks!

about 2 weeks!
Reply 23
when did people find out if they succeeded in the saville assessment tests?
Has anyone else got an assessment day coming up or recently had one?
Hey guys, I was stuck on the trading performances question, as its quite broad. Any tips on key areas to cover?
Reply 26
How long did it take people to hear back after submitting the application form?
Original post by SharedKnowledge
ASSESSMENT CENTER [ayoayo123]

Hi mate, thanks very much for this. I've just completed the aptitude test and this was so helpful. Can i ask how long you waited to hear back after the aptitude test if you had been successful in this? Thanks
Reply 28
Hey there i hope i get a reply for this as im dying to work for aldi. I had graduated with a 2.2 can i still apply?
hey! I am doing my online application now. This question "Please provide full details of your degree. Failure to provide this information may mean that your application cannot be progressed further" is followed by a blank box. Where did you come up with what to write? Thank you!

PS: excellent and thorough guide!
(edited 5 years ago)
To the people that decided to take the job.. how are you finding it now?
Reply 31
What kind of responses did you put for the questions in the application form? Such as your achievements outside of academic study?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending